Globally, the Industry 4.0 Equipment market has been witnessing significant growth in terms of value and exhibiting a growth of 14.2% to cross $130 billion by 2023. Asia-Pacific and Europe are projected to exhibit fastest growth during the forecast period. The global acceptance of technology innovation to improve operational efficiency, collaboration between humans and machines are driving the growth of the industrial internet of things market, which in turn affects the growth of the Industry 4.0 Equipment market.
What is Industry 4.0 Equipment?
Industry 4.0 is a term which describes a group of rapid transformations in the design, manufacture, operation and service of manufacturing systems and products. Industry 4.0 is the broad transformation of the entire ecosystem of industrial production by the combination of digital technology and the internet with conventional industry. Industry 4.0 Equipment includes various components that facilitate the connected smart industries. Industry 4.0 Equipment comprises of different types of technologies such as big data and analytics, augmented reality, autonomous robots, simulation, horizontal and vertical system integration, cloud computing, cyber security, internet of things (IoT), advanced human-machine interfaces, additive manufacturing (3D Printing) and others. The increasing number of investments by end user verticals is anticipated to propel the market growth during the forecast period. However, availability of large amount and structured and non-structured data that has no proper connection and the data security concerns are anticipated to provide challenges to the market growth
What are the major end users verticals for Industry 4.0 Equipment?
The major end use verticals of Industry 4.0 Equipment include automotive, energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing, oil & gas, agriculture, chemicals and others. The manufacturing industry held major share in the overall Industry 4.0 Equipment market owing to the increasing adoption of connected automation in the manufacturing industry. The IoT is transforming healthcare through clinical wearables and sophisticated surgical equipment. The increasing usage of IoT in self-driving cars, intelligent transportation and logistics systems is anticipated to strengthen the Industry 4.0 Equipment market.
Market Research and Market Trends of Industry 4.0 Equipment Ecosystem
- Companies like Bosch Rexroth are actively involved in the implementation of connected automation in manufacturing industry which leads to a greater efficiency of processing material, faster and more flexible production process, and reduction of complexity and downtime. This is anticipated to show significant prospects for Industry 4.0 Equipment during the forecast period
- Nestlé has addressed the impact of Industry 4.0 technologies such as augmented and virtual reality and cloud for packaging equipment. This will lead to the increased operational efficiency. Thus, affecting the growth of the Industry 4.0 Equipment market
- In Australia, the decline in conventional manufacturing and the rise in educational attainment have resulted in the increased adoption of additive manufacturing (AM) in the country. This trend is anticipated to continue in the coming future and has huge impact on the Australia Industry 4.0 Equipment Market
- Increasing number of startups such as Oden Technologies, Argus Cyber Security, Neuron Soundware and others that provides data analytics services to the end user industries such as manufacturing, transportation and others is anticipated to escalate the Industry 4.0 Equipment market growth in near future
- Burgeoning number of companies with significant investments is anticipated to upsurge the growth of the Industry 4.0 Equipment market. On such company is Rittal which invested nearly €120m to build a new digitalized plant for manufacturing of large enclosures
Who are the Major Players in Industry 4.0 Equipment market?
The companies referred in our report includes Bosch Rexroth AG, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Oculus VR, ABB Ltd., General Electric Company, Stratasys Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corporation and others
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.