The global Health care Cyber security market is projected to reach at an estimated CAGR of 15% during the forecast period 2018-2022.This report speaks about the classification of the market and also about its geographical presence in the market. The cyber security for health care is basically segmented based the services and solutions. The healthcare is one such industry vertical which requires the need of cyber security after government sector.
What are the challenges faced by healthcare cybersecurity?
Healthcare is the most compromised in terms of security. They were reports of healthcare being the most targeted industry by the cyber criminals. It said that 3 out 5 hospitals or clinics will have their data breached. The main reason for continuous threats is due to improper spending on the security infrastructure. Healthcare spends a lot of money in buying the advanced health care technology, hence compromising on the security network of the hospitals or clinics. The other challenges faced by the healthcare is the use of data through mobile phones , the data of the customer or the patient are the sensitive ones so it has to be encrypted and wiped out when the device is lost. But practically encrypting the mobile data seems to be tougher one.
What are the reasons for a Cybersecurity in Healthcare?
The technology advancement has made a shift in every industry vertical. Earlier the data of a patient were written and stored in a document now all the data’s are made into electronic format also known as Electronic Health Records. These records have been increasing extensively and so it’s be stretched on the realms of Big Data. The data in these places can easily be breached if the security frame work is not properly met. The organization should try impel security framework based on HIPPA or GDPR guidelines for safeguarding patient’s and clients’ personal information. The organization should see that they spend enough money on their security infrastructure or else the data that is stolen will have a bad impact on the organization as well as it will causing trouble to the patients. Even the medical devices used by the organization should be secured as they are chances of the data been stolen using these devices as well. The main reason for the health care being targeted so frequently is due to the extensive use of technology used by these institutions, even the devices embedded in the human body are used for stealing the data.
Market Research and Market Trends of Healthcare Cybersecurity:
- The major threat the health care will be facing in the coming future will be on Internet of Things. Sophisticated instruments connected to the internet will become one of the reasons for data leak.
- Cyber Security ventures are predicting that the organizations funding will exceed 65$ billion in the coming period of time.
- The use of Artificial Intelligence will help to make the process efficient and is also expected to restrain the hack.
Who are the Major Players Cyber Insurance Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are XL Catlin Group Limited ,American International Group, Axis Holding capitals , GSK Insurance and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2022.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.