The robotic exoskeleton market is experiencing rapid growth over the past few years. The rapid growth in robotics and improvements in software, wide availability of 3d printing, motion sensors and highly efficient lithium ion batteries are having a cascading effect on robotic exoskeleton products.
What is Robotic Exoskeleton?
Robotic Exoskeleton refer to the use of mechanical structures, levers, rotors and hydraulics that allow movement on stiff body parts and provide a basis for performing tasks with strength and endurance. With the help of sensors and artificial intelligence the frame detects any bio neurotic signals from brain and triggers the frame to act accordingly to the instructions given. The instructions could be as simple as standing, sitting, lifting an object or placing an object on the floor. Robotic exoskeleton frames are being extensively used in Military, Healthcare and Industries.
Market Research and Market Trends of Robotic Exoskeleton Market
- Governments are investing in robotic exoskeletons for military purposes. The US government has invested $10 million for the TALOS project for developing a mobile exoskeleton to be used by their Special Forces. Military strength is often the forefront for Governments to showcase their strength to the world as superpowers. Innovations in modern warfare is vital to keep up with the impending threats possessed by rebels and terrorists. A person with a keen sight would notice that there has been little progress in terms of infantry capabilities. Chinese and the US army believe power suits will enhance a soldier’s ability to carry more weapons and loads with less efforts, making them agile and safer.
- Japan is currently the world oldest country and is expected to continue the same in the future. The number of people aged 65 or older account for 27.1% of the total population and is expected to reach 40% by 2050. With the increasing older population. In order to combat these problems, Japanese companies are experimenting on robotic exoskeletons which would assist old men and women to carry out regular tasks without hassle. Also, companies are working on separate robotic suits especially in hospitals to make it easy for nurses to lift and carry patients across whenever requirement arises.
- Companies who were among the first to implement industrial bots in their manufacturing are asking humans to test out robotic suits in their jobs.
- Worker safety has become a major concern for manufacturers
Who are the Major Players in Robotic Exoskeleton Analytics Market?
The major vendors in the Dark Analytics market are IBM Corporation, SAP, Amazon Web Services, Micro Focus, Dell EMC, Microsoft, Ave Point, Apple Inc., Teradata, Symantec and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.