The Mexico Stand-up pouches Market is valued to at $124.1 million in 2017 and is further anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period 2018-2023. The market is majorly driven by one important characteristic i.e. aseptic Stand-Up Pouches. Because of its practices and layouts to eradicate contamination from microbes which decreases the risk of infection. Flexible packaging and keeping products raw & natural makes customers appealing which increases their escalating production. This technique is widely used in food and beverage industries, surgery rooms, clinics, outpatient care centers, and other health care perspectives. The Aseptic stand up pouched market accounted for a revenues of $72.11 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2018-2023.
What is Stand-up Pouches?
Stand up pouches is a whole new type of formable packaging, making it clear for manufacturers and dealers to make their merchandise whether it may be gum, rock, or liquid, should fit into particular sort of wrap up kit called ‘Pouch’. At the beginning, people only tend to use it for packaging food products and now they are also using it for non-food products. Metallocene Polyethylene Resin is a novel design which offers wide range of applications by its remarkable mechanical properties, excellent froth sustainability. By which it attracts number of buyers and owners to adopt this flexible packaging option. The use of this pouches makes our ecosystem resource-efficient by using only a less amount of packaging.
Mexican populace are driving the stand-up pouches market in the country by creating an awareness in health and environmental sectors. Increasing demand for packaged food merged with the cost-efficient of this flexible packaging solutions escalates the demand for stand-up pouches. In addition, rise in demand from end-use industries, and aesthetic appeal of stand-up pouches further upgrades its market growth.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Mexican Stand-up pouch market by size, type, products, end user industries and geography. The major types of stand-up pouches encompassed in the scope includes more volume, easy tear (zip lock) and user-friendly.
What are the major applications for Mexico Stand-up Pouches?
The various end users assessed includes food sector, healthcare, personal care etc. Human food, pet food, beverages, health care, Personal & home care and others include fertilizers, paints, cements and coatings. Pouches are weightless yet robust, and are particularly strong in food, including pet food and beverages. They also have a relatively small carbon footprint compared to other established packaging formats – an increasingly relevant factor in the eyes of younger consumers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Mexico Stand-up Pouches
- Liquid Packaging Flips: Flexible stand-up pouches have been capturing many different markets over the years, from dairy to snacks to pet food. Only recently has the liquids market been delving into this packaging format. Today we see soups, dairy products, and baby food packaged in stand-up pouches. A new frontier in flexible packaging for liquids arrived in the shape of a Stand-up Pouch. It spins traditional premade pouches upside down, providing a stable base for the package. A more cost-effective, ergonomic, and space-saving system, this innovative total supply chain is a result of it.
- Coffee Packaging Zips Up: From the ages, flexile rectangular or flat bottom sacs have been the standard for Coffee Packaging, usually folded over at the top and taped down or utilizing a tin-tie enclosure. These bag formats are usually formed, filled, and sealed on a VFFS Coffee Packaging Machine. State-of-the-art roasters are changing this, however. The next one in coffee packaging premade Stand-Up Pouches with pull tab zipper reclosures. A zipper reclosure is far better than tape or tin-ties when it comes to keeping coffee fresh. Zipper specialties’ enhanced shelf-life, both on store shelves and in consumers' homes. And nothing can beat the aesthetics of a sleek prefabricated stand-up pouch.
- Simplification of Packaging and Equipment: The fabricator's solution to choice fatigued consumers is narrowing down wide-ranging product assortments to a core line and Simplifying their Packaging by choosing Standard Bag Forms and Sizes. Not only this makes it easier for buyers to choose custom product but also reduces packaging costs
- The Incredible Shrinking Package: As more buyers desire portable packaging for their on-the-go style of living, their size of packages are shrinking. Standup pouches manufacturers are offering smaller versions of their best-sellers, and most often in flexible bags or pouches. Movable, weightless and economical for both the manufacturer and consumer, this packaging format is much more comfortable to enjoy on-the-go than a stiff container. Rising Trend for smaller flexible packages can be observed in CPG companies, they are continuously investing in Simple Vertical Form Fill Seal Equipment, Stick Pack Machine, and Premade Pouch Equipment. Because of the higher aesthetics of the finished product and novel servo technologies allowing for greater speeds and smoother operation, we predict premade pouch machines to continue to rise in demand in the coming year.
- Gel Packs Lead the Pack: With increase in recognition of Meal Kit Home Delivery Services and grocery delivery, gel cold packs are seeing progressive growth in demand. These small pillow-type bags are essential in e-commerce, serving to keep fresh items cold for hours and sometimes days during packing, shipment, and delivery. Gel pack manufacturers looking to stay competing need liquid packaging equipment that can cleanly fill and seal these pillow bags. The great news is standard VFFS Equipment can be easily modified with liquid fillers and special jaw profiles to package gel cold packs. With elective ultrasonic sealing, these machines produce gel packs with high seal integrity, mitigating the risk of break, leakage, and messes.
Who are the Major Players in Mexico Stand-up Pouches?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Amcor Limited, PO Empaques Flexibles, SA de CV, Mondi Group, Clifton Packaging SA de CV, PAC, 3Pack de Mexico SA de CV, Printpack, Inc., Costalym, SA de CV, Swiss PAC, ABA S.A. DE C.V sand more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.