Mobile medical Apps
are soft wares programmed to provide services related to health through devices such as smartphones, tablets and others. Globally, rising penetration of smartphones, tablets and other mobile platforms, growing demand for mobile medical Apps among physicians, rise in the awareness among people regarding mobile medical Apps and growing penetration of 3G and 4G networks are the prime growth drivers of mobile medical apps market. In addition, increase in adoption of mobile medical apps in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for mobile medical apps market. However, lack of security of patient’s information, lack of skilled professionals, higher cost of the research and development, are the key restraints for mobile medical apps market.
Geographically, North America dominated the
mobile medical apps market,
followed by Europe because of prevalence of higher rate of chronic diseases and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, increasing penetration of smart gadgets, 3G and 4G networks and growing need for more affordable treatment options, in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the services, remote monitoring services has the highest market share in mobile medical apps market.
This report identifies the global mobile medical apps market size for the year 2014-2016 and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges and other key aspects with respect to global mobile medical apps market.
This report segments mobile medical apps market on the basis of connected device, apps, service, application and regional market as follows:
- Mobile Medical Apps Market, By Connected Device: Blood Glucose Meters, ECG Monitors, Blood Pressure Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Peak Flow Meters, Neurological Monitoring Devices, Sleep Apnea Monitors. Multiparameter Trackers and Others
- Mobile Medical Apps Market, By Apps: Weight Loss, Women's Health, Personal Health Record and Medication
- Mobile Medical Apps Market, By Service: Diagnostic and Consultation, Treatment, Fitness and Wellness, Prevention and Healthcare System Strengthening
- The report has focused study on mobile medical apps market by basis of application such as: Nursing Tools, Drug References, Study Tools, Medical Reference and Clinical Support Systems
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Medtronic PLC
- Philips Healthcare
- Omron Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cerner Corporation