As an emerging trend of technology the field of GIS (Geographic Information System) is steadily expanding. The global cloud GIS Market is growing approximately at a CAGR of 13% during 2018-2023. Since the region of America are making huge investments in the use of GIS technology in various sector if industries such as natural resources, utilities & other hence Americas is dominating the market & holds the largest market share followed by EMEA, APAC, and India. The Government of India have started with the implementing the GIS technology and hence initiated with digital India to upgrade the internet network and infrastructure so it is easily accessible to the people.
What is Cloud GIS?
GIS is the web based Geographic Information System that comprises the components like Hardware, Software, Data, and Application etc. these tools help the GIS to Store, collect the data & Analyzed it, there are different types of software that are important for editing, generating, analyzing the assorted data so that it perform the specific functions assign to it. The functions of GIS consist of Mapping, Surveying, Navigation & others. GIS functions on different levels the most basic level in geographic information system is the technology to process store, designed to acquire the analyze data, display spatial data etc. Web maps are essential because GIS help to anticipate any form of data into map projection. It assist the company, Associates or organization in decision making, planning and utilizing the resources to the maximum.
What are the major applications for Cloud GIS?
GIS is one of the foremost stream of science which includes the large set of data processing which is useful for parallel processing data and essential to store and sharing output and results with the end users.
GIS provide the global collaboration platform to the various end users such as research & Analytics, Health care & life sciences, agriculture etc. GIS is portrayed in forms of maps, Graphs and other statistical models so it is useful for the analysis
GIS technology is used in the core banking service which is useful in safe monitory transactions, ATM solutions, market analysis & others banking business.
The major end-users for cloud GIS include Agriculture, Research & Analysts, Education, Public sectors, banking & Financial services, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cloud Billing
- Utility management is one of the basic and also the expanding sector. The geographic data provides various aspects, problem identification with solutions, technical problems so that the investment made in various utility sectors such as water, telephone, sewage, and electricity should functions without any breakdown.
- Since GIS was the first to introduce in hydrology and watershed management, it is used as tool to understand the environment, analyses and planning the watershed management.
- Many state Government are currently implementing the GIS (Geographic Information System) on Private Forest agencies to assist, support the analysis and manage the forest. They are using geographic information to understand the ground condition, and make statistic decisions to conserve and prevent the forests.
- Geographic Information Systems are able to map and project fluctuations in precipitation, temperature, crop output & other. By mapping geographic effective and efficient farming tools will help in increase of food production.
Who are the Major Players in Cloud Billing market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Environmental systems Research Institute (ESRI, Google, Microsoft, Super map Software Co. Ltd, Zondey Crber, Hexagon, Carto, GIS Cloud, Autodesk Inc., Auto Navi Software Co. Ltd, Bentley System Inc., International Business Machines (IBM), Amazon.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.