The global Green Tea Extract market is projected to rise with a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. Among the various types of Green Tea Extract, accounted for Lion Share in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. The North America and Europe region is dominating the Green Tea Extract market.
There are various reasons for the increase in demand of Green Tea Extract, such as the general population’s awareness towards the need to develop and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
What is Green Tea Extract?
Green Tea is a form of tea that is derived from unfermented Camellia sinensis leaves, originating mainly in parts of China and Japan. The Asian countries dominate production, although it has also been manufactured in countries such as Kenya, Turkey and Argentina. Green Tea Extract is the concentrated form of the beverage, used as supplements and for medical purposes.
What are the applications of Green Tea Extract?
Green Tea extract is said to have many benefits such as being a good source of anti-oxidants, which further helps to improve the heart health.
Green Tea contains caffeine, a stimulant which is used by many people such as business professionals and athletes to keep up with their day to day activities. The tea extract is used as a supplement for people who are deficient in catechins.
Market Research & Market Trends:
Black Coffee has shown similar benefit as compared to green tea extract:
- Supplements are in the demand for the benefits they provide such as fat loss and per work out energy. Recent study has shown that black coffee has similar benefit like green tea. In addition black coffee is in demand as one of the ingredient in pre work out supplement. Thus for pre work out supplement, green teat extract will face a tough competition from black coffee.
Kenya tea farmers to realize diminishing returns:
- Kenya is one of the largest producers of tea, aside from Asian countries, with black tea and green tea being most prominent. The farmers have produced more than demanded, causing excess supply and reducing prices. The government needs to support the farmers by finding suitable export markets, else these farmers may shift to other crops in the future which will further hamper the production of green tea in India.
PepPod, a new supplement that is derived from green tea, arrives in the market:
- The composition of the newly available tablet does not contain any sugar or synthetic chemicals. Until now, green tea supplements have always contained some chemicals and sugar/ sweeteners, although we can expect changes in the composition of the offerings, based on the consumer demand.
Who are the key players in the Green Tea Extract Market?
The key players in the Green Tea Extract market are Nutrigold, Zhou, Hard Rhino, Bulk Supplements, PharmaFreak, Evlution Nutrition, NLA For Her, JYM Supplement Science, RSP Nutrition and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.