The Latin America adhesives market is estimated to surpass $xx xxxxxxx by 2025 growing at an estimated rate of more than xx% during 2018 to 2025 majorly driven by the increasing adoption of roofing adhesives in the residential and construction industry to avoid water penetration and use of mechanical fasteners and growing automotive and aerospace industries in this region are set to drive the adhesives market
Better adhesives properties are set to extend demand of adhesives in Latin America
Adhesives offer better adhesion for joining of materials over traditional technologies such as bolting, brazing, welding and mechanical fasteners. Moreover adhesives components will be preferred over other bonding materials because of their durability and longer lifespans. Also these days many metals are attached using adhesives because of their high strength and water proof feature.
Adhesives exhibit many unique properties in the fields of automotive and aerospace. Continuous industrialization as well as construction sector in Latin America increasing consumption of adhesives.
Adhesives usage in the assembly of medical devices has been growing over the past few decades by substituting fastening systems. These adhesives are available in different forms such as structural, non-structural, pressure sensitive adhesive and others. Choosing of appropriate adhesive type, formulation relative to the application will result in optimal performance.
In the Latin America region, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina are the frontrunners for the adhesives market. Among these countries Mexico is a major market for adhesives in Latin America in terms of production and consumption, which is led by the Mexican automobile parts manufacturing and construction sector. After Mexico, Brazil and Argentina are the major adhesive markets in this region
Automotive, building and construction are some of the other major markets pertaining to adhesives. Expanding metals usage and increased ship building drives the usage of adhesives in respective applications.
Adhesives market will continue to exhibit growth over the next decade which will be led by the growing demand from various industries. Rising usage of plastics and carbon fiber automotive components are further fueling demand for adhesives in the region.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Latin America Adhesives market by formulation technology, resin type, substrate, device type, application and geography.
What are the major applications for Adhesives In Latin America region?
End user industries such as automotive, construction industry, marine, wind power industry, electrical & electronics, account for most of the adhesive applications in the global market.
Market Research and Market Trends of Latin America Adhesives market Ecosystem
- Utmost adhesives are produced in small quantities for specific applications and customers. Small players compete against corporate players by focusing on a narrow product range or limited end use application.
- BASF S.A. has received the ‘Best Supplier Innovation’ prize in 2017. In recent times BASF partnered closely with Avery Dennison in 2017 to develop a specific, high growth product segment called acrylic film adhesives in Brazil and Argentina.
- H.B Fuller is one of the major player in the adhesives market. Through its acquisition of Adecol Ind. Química, Limitada, a highly respected manufacturer of quality adhesive technologies in Brazil, H.B Fuller has strengthened its Latin America adhesive segment, and hence, its outreach.
Who are the Major Players in Latin America Adhesives Market?
Henkel AG &Co. Avery Dennison, 3M Company, Arkema Group (Bostik), H.B.Fuller Company, DOWDupont Inc, Huntsman Corporation, are the major adhesive makers in Latin America.
What is our report scope?
The report gives in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable as per your needs to a certain extent. Wealso provide 20 free consulting hours for purchase of each report, enabling you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m). Country level data is provided based on – product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and increase efficiency of your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market.