The global drinkable meals market is estimated to surpass $xx billion by 2023 growing at an estimated CAGR of xx% during 2018 to 2023 majorly driven by the rising demand for convenient ready-to-eat food. The fast paced lifestyles of modern age is providing significant growth prospects for ready-to-drink food products across the world.
What are Drinkable Meals?
Drinkable meals are processed food products that provide a blend of macronutrients and energy to the consumers replacing the main meals. They are also used for providing extra nutrition for patients during and after treatment for several diseases to attain dietary balance. The proactive interest to maintain physical health is motivating the young and adult population towards the intake of nutritional supplements. Most of the meal replacement drinks serve as a means of fast weight loss. Moreover, the evolution of novel meal replacement formulations made with non-GMO food ingredients having optimum nutritional properties is boosting the drinkable meals market.The adverse health effects such as mood swings, stomach infection, nausea and dips in energy levels caused by artificial sweeteners and added sugar in these meals is hindering the growth of the market.Drinkable meals market avails new opportunities with rising entry of startups into the market coupled with growing access to crowdfunding activities.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of drinkable meals market by form, flavor, application and geography. The market is segmented on the basis of meal form into powder and ready-to-drink. Ready-to-drink meals are available as liquid formulations and can be consumed directly. In contrast, powder meal replacements are mixed into single-ingredient or multi-ingredient drinks with liquids such as milk or water.The market is also analyzed by classifying on the basis of flavor such as, flavored and unflavored. The drinkable meals are available in various flavors including vanilla, almond, chocolate and berry are among others.
The report includes analysis of the market by geography considering the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world for drinkable meals market along with analysis in prominent countries across these regions. The Americas region evolved as the largest market for drinkable meals owing to the strong demand for convenience food products and presence of number of drinkable meal manufacturers. In the Americas, the market valued at $xx billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $xx billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
Market Research and Market Trends of Drinkable Meals Ecosystem
- The demand for processed convenience food is rapidly growing across the globe owing tothe changing lifestyles and dietary habits of consumers. The time barrier, particularly among working population is restricting the preparation and consumption of healthy foods.
- The on-the-go easy to drink properties made drinking meals as a healthy alternative to fast foods and is replacing whole food without compromising on nutritional requirements of the consumers.
- Furthermore, consumption of these meal replacement drinks saves money and time spent on shopping, cleaning and cooking and also eliminates food wastage.
- The lack of appetite in elderly population and those with digestive issues such as ulcerative colitis, gastritis and others turned as a barrier for preparation of fresh food, thus boosting the growth of drinkable meals market.
- Flavored meals are estimated to dominate the drinkable meals market with a share of around xx%, thus crediting a value of over $xx in 2017. The market for this class of meals is forecast to witness a growth of nearly xx% during 2018-2024, which is mainly attributed to the novel flavor formulations and consumer preference towards flavored drinks.
- As per IndustryARC recent analysis, ready-to-drink drinkable meals is estimated to grow at a brisk CAGR of xx% and the growth is majorly attributed to the convenience for consumption of these drinkable meals.
Who are the Major Players in Drinkable Meals market?
The companies referred to in the market research report as major player’s includes Rosa Foods, Inc. (U.S.) , Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Orgain, Inc. (U.S.), IdealShapeand Huel Inc (U.S.).
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as new flavor and meal innovations, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for meal types and at region and country level.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insightson your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 10 countries globally for the market.