The Quality Control Market is estimated to surpass $44,212.1Million by 2021 growing at an estimated rate of more than 6.22% during 2018 to 2021 majorly driven by the introduction of various services in major sectors like aerospace and automotive. Further the growing emphasis and advancement of new procedures and services will fuel the growth of the quality control market.
What is Quality Control?
Quality control is the process of inspection of products in order to ensure that they meet the quality standards and customer needs. Quality control monitors not only the product itself, but the way it is produced, stored and transported. The main objective of the quality control is to ensure that the business is achieving the set of standards for itself. Quality control also sets a quality criteria in order to meet the requirements of the customer and is a short process that involves all the factors which are involved during production.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Quality Control market by type, by procedures, by services offered, by industry vertical and geography.
What are the major industry vertical for Quality Control market?
The major industry vertical for quality control market are consumer goods and retail, oil and gas, aerospace, public infrastructure, automotive, chemicals, manufacturing, metal and mining, medical and life sciences, power and energy and so on. Therefore, the increasing use of quality control services for various applications in these industry verticals especially the automotive and aerospace sector has led to the deployment of the services offered by quality and thus providing and ensuring better quality to the customers has propelled the quality control market. The rising awareness among the manufacturers and the customers to meet the quality requirements will lead to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Market Research and Market Trends of Quality Control
- Quality control has led to the formation of recent technological innovations such as automated underwriting systems, automated appraisals and fraud databases.
- Quality control has led to the emergence of industry 4.0 to connected factory or smart factory that has been adopted by wide range of manufacturing industries to increase efficiency and productivity
- The major trends for quality control testing are mobile app testing, budget testing, security matter, digital transformation and independent software testing.
Who are the Major Players of Quality Control market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Bureau Veritas SA (France), SGS SA (Switzerland), DNV GL Group (Norway), Exact Systems (U.K) and Eurofins (Luxembourg).
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.