1. IP Camera Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. IP Camera Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. IP Camera Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. IP Camera Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. IP Camera Market – By Product
6.1. Fixed Cameras
6.2. Fixed Dome Cameras
6.3. PTZ Camera
6.4. PTZ Dome Camera
6.5. Non Mechanical PTZ Camera
7. IP Camera – By Mounting
7.1. Wall mounts
7.2. Ceiling mounts
7.3. Parapet mounts
7.4. Pole mounts
8. IP Camera Market – By Installation Type
8.1. DVR Technologies
8.2. PC Based DVR
8.3. Hardware based DVR
9. IP Camera Market – Connectivity
10. IP Camera Market - By Type of Mobile Application Convergence
10.1. VHDR Lite
10.3. Security Cam with Dropbox & YouTube Sync
10.4. XProtect Mobile
10.5. Smartvue S9
10.6. V mobile
10.7. Mobile focus
11. IP Camera Market – Applications
126.96.36.199. Front Door
188.8.131.52. Back Door
11.2.2. Office Entrances/Exits
11.2.3. Office Supply and Storage Rooms
12. Driver Monitoring System Market - By Geography
12.1. North America
12.1.4. Rest of North America
12.2. South America
12.2.7. Costa Rica
12.2.8. Rest of South America
12.3.9. Rest of Europe
12.4.3. South Korea
12.4.7. Hong Kong
12.4.8. Rest of APAC
12.5. Middle East& Africa
12.5.2. South Africa
12.5.3. Saudi Arabia
12.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
13. Market Entropy
13.1. New Product Launches
13.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
14. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio).
14.1. Bosch Security Systems
14.2. Hikvision Digital Technology
14.3. Honeywell Security
14.4. Tyco International
14.5. Company 5
14.6. Company 6
14.7. Company 7
14.8. Company 8
14.9. Company 9
14.10. Company 10
15.3. Research Methodology
15.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
The global IP security camera market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23 % during the forecast period 2018-2023. Crime incident taking place across the world have resulted in the higher spending by government in security measures and solutions coupled with the demand for high security. Decrease in the equipment price and the advancements in the technologies have resulted in growth of IP camera market. The types of IP cameras are classified as: Centralized vs. Decentralized IP Cameras, wired vs. wireless IP cameras, Fixed vs. PTZ Cameras, Box vs. Dome IP Cameras, Day and Night IP Cameras, Megapixel IP Cameras.
What is IP camera?
An IP camera is network base cameras. This is a digital video camera generally employed for surveillance, can send and receive data via computer network and the internet. Some IP Cameras require to support of a central network video recorder (NVR) to handle the recording, video and alarm management. IP Cameras are widely replacing analog cameras due to their remote surveillance and digital zoom options over the internet.
IP Cameras are typically available at resolution from 0.3 (VGA res.) to 29 MP.
What are the applications of IP camera?
Now a days the increasingly connected world, physical threats are continuously increasing the graph which is major concern for governments, consumer and industry alike. The IP Camera security is the best source to reduce the threats. These cameras have motor control and voice processing capabilities including cameras that need to process a large amount of data and transform it into the information which can help in to identify threats and turning into original.
Market Research and Market Trends of IP Cameras:
- Migration of traditional users towards the modern IP-driven surveillance devices is growing rapidly because of their advanced capabilities and increasing number of use cases expected to fulfill the consumer needs.
- The ongoing R&D in the field of video surveillance and security devices for increasing the functionality such as improving the graphics resolution of security feed and decreasing the requirement of the total number of devices.
- Companies are coming up with new IP cameras that have the advent of 360° cameras equipped with video de-warping technology which can cover the whole area of the biggest room which further helps in eliminating the need to deploy 3 to 4 PTZ (or the standard CCTV) cameras to cover a single region, as a single device can now effectively do the same.
Who are the Major Players in IP camera market?
The major players in this market are Bosch Security Systems, Hikvision Digital Technology, Honeywell Security, Tyco International and 8 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.