One of the major driver for the growth of the Disaster recovery as a service is due to rise in adoption of digitization, automation, mobility, Analytics which are supported by integrated cloud based Platform. Protection of data from various disasters has become crucial practice, as damage of data can result into severe business and financial losses. The DRaaS solutions are used in various industries such as BFIS, Manufacturing, Retail & consumers goods, Oil & gas, Healthcare & Life Science, educations which help the business to increase the productivity, reduce the cost, and render reliable services. The globalization of market have led the Enterprises to moving their business process to customized cloud based BaaS services which meet the specific business needs and gain the competitive advantage in the emerging market.
What is Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)?
Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) is a cloud computing and backup service model that uses cloud platform to protect applications and data from disruption caused by disaster. It gives an organization a total system backup that allows for business continuity in the event of system failure. DRaaS replicates the production infrastructure and processes it to a secondary or recovery infrastructure so that transition of secondary infrastructure can be implemented in the event of an IT disruption, providing with a backup working environment, allowing the business services to continue as seamlessly. Cloud based backup and recovery is more cost effective, requires less maintenance, safer and more reliable. DRaaS is applicable in various industries banking, Finance, Insurance, services (BFIS) IT, Research & Analysts, Education etc. by offering better service at low cost which brings the transformation in business process.
What are the major applications for Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
DRaaS is used in Healthcare Industries to safeguard and Recover a patient critical data by identifying storage solutions that keep sensitive information secure as it become a high priority for healthcare industries to protect the data against the unauthorized accesses.
DRaaS is used as centralized system that is a safe way to back up the valuable data and use it in the event of a recovery and can therefore operate devoid of in premises infrastructure or assets. That’s result in an overall savings in cost and time in the long run.
As companies face increasing business risk due to factors such as natural disasters, Cybercrime and terrorism, the ability to move operations to secondary facilities are also increasing hence these solutions are used in various industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Media & entertainment and other.
The major end-users for cloud integration market include banking, Finance, Insurance, services (BFIS) IT, Research & Analysts, Education, retails & vendors, Oil & gas industry, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market
- One of the key trend in DRaaS market is the increasing use of IOT that generates a huge amount data that need to be protected against natural disasters, unauthorized access, off-site backups, Cybercrimes etc. by use of DRaaS solutions.
- There is an increase in adoption of DRaaS in small, Medium & Large enterprise due to growing demand for cloud based services and the standard operating system.
- DRaaS provide the companies with an opportunity to use the cloud based model which reduces the operational cost and enable the companies to work efficiently rather than investing on hardware & maintenance which is time consuming and require huge funds to invest.
- Cloud Based DRaaS solutions offer easily accessed and recover files, folders, applications, servers and with just one click. Its ensure security and protection of data while using less network and storage resources, without having to deploy multiple point solutions.
Who are the Major Players in Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Alphabet, Amazon, Cisco, IBM, , Microsoft Azure, Quorum, Carbonite, Zetta, Rackspace, Rackware, Iron Mountain, Germinare, Acronis, Asigra, Actifio and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.