1. Advanced Security Analytics Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Advanced Security Analytics Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Advanced Security Analytics Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Advanced Security Analytics Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Advanced Security Analytics Market – By Deployment
6.2. Cloud based
7. Advanced Security Analytics Market - By Service
7.1. Managed Service
7.2. Professional Service
8. Advanced Security Analytics Market –Applications
8.1. Network analytics
8.2. Cloud security analytics
8.3. Endpoint security analytics
8.4. User and Entity behavior data analytics
8.5. Identity and access data management analytics
8.6. Threat Detection
8.7. Application security analytics
8.8. Log Management
8.9. File Integrity Monitoring
8.10. Security Information and Event Management
9. Advanced Security Analytics Market-By End User
9.1. Banking and Financial Services
9.2. Government Agencies
9.3. Military & Defense
9.4. Network Service Providers
9.5. Educational Institutions
9.8. Information Technology Sector
9.9. Energy and Utilities
9.10. Retail and Hospitality
10. Advanced Security Analytics Market – By Geography
10.1. North America
10.3. Asia Pacific
10.3.5. New Zeeland
10.4. Middle East
10.4.3. Saudi Arabia
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Cisco Systems
11.3. Symantec Corporation
11.4. Intel Security
11.6. Blue Coats System Inc
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
The constant advancement in technologies requires continuous protection of devices from various types of cyber –attack. The advanced security analytics market provides solutions on various platforms like Network analytics, Cloud security analytics, Endpoint security analytics, and User and Entity behavior data analytics.
What is Advanced Security Analytics?
Security analytics is the process of using analytics tools for detecting and monitoring various online threats. The security analytics tools will be used by enterprises to collect data in order to improve detection on threats and also to provide proactive alerts against attempted attacks or incidents. Based on the type of tool installed, the security analytics solution will be able to incorporate diverse data sets into their detection algorithm.
What are the uses of Advanced Security Analytics?
Advanced Security Analytics is used for analyzing data from various sources and events in order to provide alerts on detection of threats and incidents in real time. The security analytics is highly used in conducting forensic investigations. These analytics tools will help the forensic analyst in understanding the source that was used for attacking and will also give insights from where the attack has been originated. The security analytics tools are also been used to monitor employee, to analyze user behavior in order to detect potentially suspicious patterns and to detect insider threats
Market Research and Market Trends of Advanced Security Analytics Market :
- Blockchain will become the core technology for regulated industries such as banks and laws. Blockchain technology helps in storing the data in a decentralized and distributed manner eliminating the chances of single point of failure. The blockchain technology has the ability to identify whether the data has been manipulated.
- Panaseer is a British based cyber security service provider. The company has raised a funding of $10 million in Series A funding. Investors like Evolution Equity Partners, Notion Capital Albion Capital, Winton Ventures and Paladin Capital Group, Cisco Investments have supported the funding. The Panseer’s platform will be using proprietary algorithms in order to create an accurate view of organizations’ assets such as devices, applications and people.
- VMware, a subsidiary of Dell technologies has acquired E8 Security in order to secure its digital platform. VMware has built a digital platform named, VMware Workspace One. E8 Security will help VMware in improving their security across digital workspace by using user and behavior analytics which will help in detecting threats based on anomalies.
Who are the Major Players in Advanced Security Analytics Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Cisco System, Oracle, IBM, Forcepoint and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.