The global adaptive security software market is projected to reach at an estimated CAGR of 15.28% during the forecast period 2018-2022. The constant advancement in technologies requires continuous protection of devices from various types of cyber –attack. The adaptive security software market provides solutions on various domain like Web, Network, Endpoint Security and others.
What is Adaptive Security?
Adaptive Security is used to track and monitor threats on continuous basis, as cybersecurity attacks will evolve over time with changing technology. The system security is one of the key elements that needs to be updated with the changing operational and business needs. Traditional security methods such as antivirus software, intrusion of defense system were followed. But these approaches were not enough to fight against advanced threats. As a result adaptive security software tools is being used to fight and respond against various threats.
What are the uses of Adaptive Security?
Adaptive Security helps in early detection of threats and prevents occurrence of data theft. It helps companies in monitoring threats that have occurred and also helps in implementing various solutions to fight against these threats. The implementation of machine learning with various applications helps in predicting potential new attacks and also will help in responding to the incident at the initial stage
Market Research and Market Trends of Adaptive Security Software Market :
- Trend Micro is a leading provider of cybersecurity and defense services. The company has come up with InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance which is an on premise secure web gateway that protects the web from online attacks and also provides a real time visibility and control over employee internet usage.
- Preempt is a US based firm which provides solutions on identity access and threat prevention. The company has raised $17.5 million in a Series B funding .This funding was helped by ClearSky, Blackstone, Intel Capital and General Catalyst. The company will be using this fund in expanding their operations.
- Cyphort, is a leading provider of security analytics software has come up with Adaptive Detection Fabric (ADF) which help in analyzing the web and email across the network. The software then identifies and updates the security team about the threats that have crossed the first line of security defense.
Who are the Major Players in Adaptive Security Software Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Cisco System, Oracle, IBM, Forcepoint and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.