The global Vitamin D detection market is expected to increase to 1.1 billion USD by 2025.The driving force is rise in chronic illness and geriatric population propel the market growth. The global vitamin b12 market is expected to increase to 2.5 billion USD by 2020. As more people are becoming vegan, they are more prone to vitamin b12 deficiency this leads to increase the chances of more chronic disease like pernicious anemia. As the cost of diagnostic device for deficiency disease is high, it limits the growth.
What is Nutrition Detection?
Nutrition Detection is investigation of physical, clinical, biochemical and dietary examination of data to detect the quantity of different nutrients. It helps in determining whether a person is proper nourished or malnourished. Nutrition detection is very important to understand the causes of different symptoms. It helps in designing the process of treatment.
There are various method to detect various nutrient content such as anthropometric, clinical and biochemical etc. In anthropometric method weight, height, MUAC, and waist circumference are assessed to understand the deviation from reference. Various types of samples are used to assess the biochemical test to determine the quantity of nutrient such as blood, urine and stool etc.
What are application of nutrition detection?
Nutrition detection is very important for diagnosis of various diseases. Infants, Pregnant women, Elderly people and people suffering from chronic disease are more vulnerable to any kind of infection. So it is very important for them to keep assessing their nutrient content as per routine. Nutrition detection helps in designing the diet plan of an individual. It is different from medical diagnosis. It helps in medical treatment of an individual.
Market Research and Market Trends of Nutrition Detection:
- Multiple sclerosis is immune disease with no definite cure. But still there are certain evidences that special therapeutic dietary changes can alter the symptoms of multiple sclerosis or limit the progression of disease.
- Research is conducted to study relationship between hypophosphatemia and malnutrition. The study demonstrated that hypophosphatemia is associated with malnutrition to those who are admitted in hospital. It is case of nutritional risk.
- Interstitial Lung disease is rare kind of disorder. John Hopkins researcher collected data for 10 years and found that lower level of vitamin D can cause the early symptoms of interstitial lung disease.
- In UAE university researchers have found the techniques to detect the vitamin D amount by analysis of hair instead of blood sample. It can be very helpful in early treatment of vitamin D deficiency. The instrument used to measure the concentration is LC-MSMS. Cut off levels for Vitamin D deficiency is yet to be decide.
- According to journal for Research, researchers are trying to detect the level of proteins in blood with the help of mass spectrometry to detect the amount of essential vitamins and minerals. Mass spectrometry can detect 500 to 1000 protein in one go. This method will save lots of time and money. Currently they are focusing on vitamin A, D, E, copper and selenium.
Top Player of Nutrition Detection Market
The companies referred in the market research report are Roche Diagnostics, Danaher, Abbott, Siemens, thermo fisher scientific and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.