The LED Digital Signage Market is estimated to surpass $ 6923.96 Million by 2024 growing at an estimated rate of CAGR 14.3% during 2018 to 2024 majorly driven by the efforts put to develop technologies and so on. Further the growing emphasis towards awareness about publicity, advertisements is also set to propel the market growth in the future.
What is Digital Signage?
Basically LED Digital Signage is a category or application of Electronic Signage and is run by using LED technology to display digital imaging, web pages, videos, and other important information or content. Rise in the development of advanced technologies had led to the growth of the LED digital signage in public and commercial sectors, which will boost the demand for the market. The main and important benefits of digital signage is that it is speedy and cost-effective as compared to print media. LED Digital display is more effective due to its high brightness, thin panel design, low power consumption, indoor and outdoor reach and so on.
Digital signage is mostly used in departmental stores, schools, libraries, office buildings, medical facilities, airports, train and bus stations, banks, and many more industries. This technology is used to display the information regarding television programs, menus, advertisements, and many more messages to the consumers at particular locations and at specific times. When compared to paper signs, digital signage are more effective and passes the message conveniently. Targeting the audience is more effective, attractive as digital signage enhances the users’ experience.
By using different components, technologies, digital signage is gaining popularity by offering benefits such as clarity, attention grabbing and retention of the people. Displays are not time bound or place bound which allows retailers to showcase their products effectively to consumers. . Many components of LED digital signage such as media players, projectors, schedulers, and server software and many others are used to display the images or videos electronically in an innovative and attractive way to customers.
This report gives an in-depth assessment of LED Digital Signage market by display technologies, brightness, components, end-user industry, and geography. The major category of the LED Digital Signage is display technologies which were encompassed in the scope includes 2-D Display and 3-D Display.
Who are the major end-users of LED Digital Signage?
The various end users assessed include commercial, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, retail & services, transportation, airport, government, banking others. A broad range of asset tracking application is transportation which is currently being explored includes many safety precautions, and publishing of the products which are rising the market of the LED Digital Signage and estimated to have huge growth during the forecast period. The capital expenditure of major companies in the development of display technologies have also escalated significantly since the last decade.
Market Research and Market Trends of LED Digital Signage
- Going on, the main goal is to introduce the most impacted trends of LED Digital Signage which are affecting the electronics industry.
- Rise in the usage of LED devices in Casino spaces and sport stadiums are influencing the growth of the market of LED digital signage.
- Increasing in the usage of these LED devices in airports, there will be an increase in the demand of the market.
- The most and important factor which is driving the market is the cost-effectiveness of LED Digital Signage that is attracting the retailers.
- Increasing interests towards internet and online and enhancement of equipment which is perfect for all weathers in outdoor applications are expected to boost up the market.
Who are the Major Players in LED Digital Signage?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. (Japan), Sony (Japan), Planar System (U.S.), Panasonic (Japan), and Sharp (Japan).
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.