The South Africa PCB Market is estimated to surpass $ 126 Million by 2024 growing at an estimated rate of CAGR 2.6% during 2018 to 2024 majorly driven by the efforts put to develop technologies and so on. Further the growing emphasis towards awareness about electronics industry is also set to propel the market growth in the future.
What is PCB?
Basically, printed circuit board (PCB) is an important component of an electronic device which is a wiring board or card with a circuit on it. This circuit is used to help and connect the electronic components which are used in electronic devices through conductive tasks, pads, that are derived from copper sheets integrated onto a non-conductive substrate. PCBs are invented to over come bulky wiring and cables. PCBs have helped in the reduction of the size of electronic devices.
PCBs are manufactured by using different methods which had been used in many industrial application such as rigid 1-2 sided, standard, multilayer, HDI/Microvia/Build-Up, IC Substrate, Flexible Circuits, Rigid Flex, and Others. Rigid 1-2 sided will work by using rigid substrate materials like fiberglass which will save the board from twisting. The introduction of surface mount devices (SMD) had led to the invention of multilayer circuit boards. HDI/Microvia/Build-Up is one of the important technologies in PCBs which will offer higher circuitry density when compared to old circuits and also integrated of blind/or buried and mostly microvia of .006 or less in diameter.
Between Semiconductor and conductive component, the IC substrate are offered with very complicated interface. Flexible Circuits are referred to the circuits having the conductive connections which have a certain degree of flexibility. Rigid-flex circuit boards consists of mechatronic components which have conductors on the rigid layers. There are many other circuit boards which offer more flexibility for designers, increased circuit density, relatively lower costs, intermediate level of circuit complexity, decreased board size and many others advantages that are key drivers for the market growth.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of South Africa PCB market by type, by components, by patterning technique, and by applications. The major category of the South Africa PCB is board type which were encompassed in the scope includes rigid 1-2 sided, standard multilayer, and others.
What are the major applications of South Africa PCB?
The various applications assessed includes aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, and others. A broad range of asset tracking applications is consumer electronics which are currently being explored includes many safety precautions, and growth of electronics industry are the reasons for the rising market of the South Africa PCB and is estimated to have huge growth during the forecast period. The capital expenditure of major companies in the development of patterning techniques have also escalated significantly since the last decade.
Market Research and Market Trends of South Africa PCB
- Coming days, PCB is set to grow with the constant development of technologies according to customer demand which will increase the growth of the market.
- The thick manufacturing which is a kind of manufacturing the PCB is the major factor which is driving the growth of market during the forecast period.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Connected World Push is considered as the major factors which had contributed to the growth of the PCB market.
- Surgical, healthcare, and Service robots are dependent completely on the electronic devices for fastest health monitoring. With the development of advanced healthcare devices, the demand of PCB devices are growing rapidly.
- Automotive Industry is the major industry which had huge requirement of small sized PCBs in the manufacturing of vehicles which had led to demand of printed circuit boards (PCBs)
Who are the Major Players in South Africa PCB?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Trax Interconnect Pvt. Ld. (South Africa), Bosco Printed Circuits (South Africa), Cirtech Electronics (South Africa), Central Circuit cc (South Africa), and Master Circuits (South Africa).
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.