The global K-12 online tutoring market is anticipated to grow rapidly at a CAGR of approximately 12% during the forecast period. With the advances in the education technology and improved accessibility to quality education is one of the factor driving the K-12 online education market. North America leads the K-12 online education market whereas Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at a faster rate. The number of education startups is now increasing at an exponential rate. It has been estimated that around 37% of the education startups are working on expanding K-12-online education market.
What is K-12 Online Education?
K-12 education denotes the education imparted from kindergarten to 12th grade. K-12 online education system is gaining popularity in countries such as USA, Canada, China, India and several others. K-12 online education includes a lot of student- teacher interaction and thus promoting interesting learning habits in students. The shift to digital education is happening and it is changing everything about the way of teaching and learning. Online education is gaining importance as it empowers learners to discover their own academic paths and allow education to take place in class, at home, and anywhere in between.
Market Research and Market Trends of K-12 Online Education:
- Competency based learning is being recognized by educators as more important than seat time. Several government authorities are funding and encouraging K12 online learning all around the globe as it allows the students to receive individualized instruction and is empowering students to learn at their own pace at any place.
- Families are opting for k-12 online education system as it allows greater customization to meet the needs of their children in many ways that lack in many traditional schools. The main reason for the growth in K-12 online education is that it provides more effective learning by measuring progress, adjusting the pace and provide extra support when needed for every learner which is considered as an advantage for both struggling students as well as high-achievers.
- Many students living farther away from their school district are more likely to miss days of school because of their living conditions and are restricted to some resources. It has been observed that there is significant rise in the absenteeism in rural areas. In order to overcome this issue, many private and government organizations are working jointly to establish an online network where students can access classroom materials and school resources. Some districts have already begun to create these types of networks.
Who are the Major Players in K-12 Online Education Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are K12 Inc, Pearson, White Hat Management, Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. K, Bettermarks, Scoyo, Languagenut and several others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.