Ultrasonic sensor measures the echoes from radio or sound waves to calculate the attributes of the subject. These sensors perform the actions of sending and receiving to detect a wide range of materials. Ultrasonic sensors are used in varied applications such as medical, industrial, food & beverage and industrial automation. The growth of these industries is directly driving the growth of ultrasonic sensor market. The applications for these sensors are also increasing, especially in healthcare sector, where real time visualizations are required. These include tissue biopsy sampling or therapeutics while locating the target organ, diagnosis of internal organs or monitoring fatal growth and health condition of the pregnant women. The demand for ultrasonic sensor is estimated to be driven by the technological advancements and growth in target markets.
However, the dominance of substitutes in the market is estimated to be a hindrance for its adoption in cost-sensitive markets.
This report identifies the global Ultrasonic Sensor market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Ultrasonic Sensor market.
Geographically, North America and Europe are the key markets for ultrasonic sensors followed by the Asia-Pacific region.
IndustryARC report segments global ultrasonic sensor market on the basis of type, application, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Ultrasonic Sensor Market, by Type: Ultrasonic Proximity Sensors, Ultrasonic Retro-Reflective Sensor, Ultrasonic Through Beam Sensor, Ultrasonic 2 Point Proximity Switches, and Others
- Ultrasonic Sensor Market, by Application: Liquid Level Measurement, Object Detection, Distance Measurement, Anti Collision Detection, Pallet Detection, and Others
- Ultrasonic Sensor Market, by End-User: Automotive, Power and Gas & Oil, Chemical, Agriculture, Construction, Pulp and Paper, Material Handling, Food and Beverage, Medical and Healthcare, Aerospace and Defence, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc
- Cambridge Ultrasonics
- Hielscher Inc