Infant Formula Testing Market Overview:
Infant formula is one of the emerging markets in food and beverage industry. It is basically used for the infants whose age is below 12 months (preferably). So the infant formula industry needs reliable tests to be certain that the nutritional content of their products is finely balanced to ensure the wellbeing of the infants who use them. Industry should also make sure that all the raw materials are free from contamination and other pollutants. Various safety regulations has led to stringent regulations which require proper labelling on these products. Accurate nutritional labelling of food products is a legal requirement in most countries help customers to make informed healthy choices. With its wide safety measures and the nutritional values its driving the market. Approximately 79% of infants in US is depending on Infant formula. The global infant formula testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.2% for the forecast period of 2015 to 2018.
Infant Formula Testing Market Outlook:
Infant Formula Testing plays a significant role in ensuring the quality of ingredients of infants. It makes sure that the product is manufactured by following the quality standards and safety which in turn safeguard and enhance the health of newly born babies. Infant formula will be available in form of powder, liquid and ready to eat. It is segmented basing on the type of tests as Allergens testing, Adulteration testing, Nutritional analysis, Microbiology testing and others. These tests will make sure the quality and safety of the product. Infant formula testing service is performed through various technologies that comprises of NMR Spectrometry, Chromatography, Mass spectrometry, polymerase chain reaction and others.
Infant Formula Testing Market Growth Drivers:
Infant Formula Testing has a quick turnaround periods in formula testing which ensures the quality and safety of the product which is driving the market. As the Infant formula is used for children, so stringent testing procedures on various parameters to ensure the safety of the product. Increased focus on labelling, as in most of the countries to help customers make informed healthy choices.
Infant Formula Testing Market Challenges:
Despite of its various advantages its facing a problem with lack of standardized testing procedures across regions which leads to less adoption of such testing producers. Even though it has stringent regulations it doesn’t have standardized testing procedures which is restraining the market from growth. Another major challenge for the infant formula is that it is the most regulated food in the world.
Infant Formula Testing Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Infant Formula Testing market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Infant Formula Testing market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Infant Formula Testing Market Report: Industry Coverage
Usage of Infant Formula Testing in form: powder, liquid and ready to eat
Types of Infant Formula Testing: Allergens testing, Adulteration testing, Nutritional analysis and others
Applications of Infant Formula Testing: chromatography, NMR Spectrometry, Mass spectrometry, Polymerase chain reaction and others
The Infant Formula Testing market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Infant Formula Testing Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the major players in infant formula testing include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Accugen Laboratories, Inc., Adpen Laboratories Inc., Vanguard Sciences, Geneon Laboratories Ltd, Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Overseas Merchandise Inspection Co., Ltd., Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation, and AB SCIEX.
Infant Formula Testing Market Trends:
- APAC is the most promising market for the infant formula testing market due to its higher food standards and increased regulations on food products and its high number of population has area has seen huge growth. Vendors are investing on various innovative, eco-friendly, recyclable alternatives to conventional packaging. In the recent days, infant formulas are packed in paper pouches which is considered safer than plastic jars and bottles. There is a huge growth in the market, Companies are acquiring Infant formula companies to increase their global reach. Australian dairy farms group has acquired Flahey’s nutritionals the producer of organic infant formula products the aim towards acquisition is to enter into infant formula market . Companies started joint ventures to meet the existing demand of the market. Chinese Dairy company white wave foods started a joint venture with mengniu to increase its global presence and to meet the existing demand. Another major trend in the industry is its opportunities for value driven growth through innovation remain significant birth rates and market saturation limits volume growth. The main key in the market is confidence as they are dealing with highly sensitive consumers.