Rheology Modifiers Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Rheology Modifiers Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Rheology Modifiers (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
Rheology Modifiers Market– By Type: Inorganic and Organic; Clays: Bentonite Clay, Hectorite Clay, Organoclays; Fumed Silica; Specialty Clays: Attapulgite and others. Cellulosic, Gums: Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Diutan gum, Gellan gum and others. Synthetics: Associative Type: Hydrophobically Modified Polyurethanes (HEUR), Hydrophobically Modified Polyethers (HMPE), Hydrophbically Modified Alkali Swellabale Emulsions (HASE). Non-Associative Type: Alkali Swellable Emulsions (ASE) and Other Solvent based.
Rheology Modifiers Market– By Chemistry: Water based: Cellulosic, Acrylics (ASE, HASE), Associative (HEUR/HPME), Specialty clays. Solvent based: Organoclays, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyamides, and Fumed Silica.
Rheology Modifiers Market– By Form: Liquid, Solids: Powder, Granules and others.
Rheology Modifiers Market– by Functions leveling Agent, Pour Point Depressants, Flow Promoters/ Thinners, Thickener/ Gelling Agents, Thixotropic Agents and others.
Rheology Modifiers Market– By Applications: Adhesives and Sealants, Cement and Concrete, Cleaners and Disinfectants, Coolants, Rubber products, Fermentation, Lubricants and greases and others.
Rheology Modifiers Market – By End User: Agricultural Industry, Paints and Coating Industry, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Construction Industry, Rubbers and Plastics Industry, Textiles Industry, Paper and Pulp Industry, Chemical Industry, Food and beverage Industry, Electronics Industry, Oil and gas Industry, Mining and Minerals Industry, Water treatment Industry and others.
The Rheology Modifiers Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Rheology Modifiers Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Elementis specialty Chemicals, BASF, Altana, Arkema, Croda Chemicals, Brenntag, Munzing Chemie Gmbh, Ashland, Lubrizol, Dow and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Rheology Modifiers Market
- Key players BYK, a subsidiary of ALTANA, and Elementis Specialty Chemicals have invested in expanding their production facilities for rheological modifiers to ensure continuous supply for the growing demand in the Market from the Personal Care and hygiene, Construction, Coatings and Adhesives and other sectors.
- Another trend that is seen in the industry is the use of natural products as raw materials for application in various industries, especially the personal care industry. This has led to many companies coming up with new all natural products such as Elementis Specialty Chemical’s BENTONE GEL MSO V and BENTONE GEL ABO V which are based on Meadow Foam seed oil and Abbyssinian Seed Oil and find application in skin care, lip care, makeup and eye care.
- Coatex, a subsidiary of Arkema chemicals, has recently launched new rheology modifiers that are emulsifier free, for sensitive skin application in the personal care sector. Trade marked as Rheostyl, it also boast of excellent water resistance.
- With the Personal care and hygiene sectors growing with the growth in population, economic activities and the increase in disposable income many companies are investing in R&D activities related to making more premium personal care products which is resulting in increasing R&D activities for rheology modifiers in the personal care industry.