The Brazil professional hair care Product Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 2.3% during 2018 to 2023. Coloring, straightening and perming are the most dominant hair salon services in Brazil. In 2017, the market was estimated to be $558 Million. Permanent coloring was most preferred products in hair coloring and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.1%. Hair care products are estimated to witness immense growth as most of the women spend more than 4% of their income on hair care products. Also, the current trends of hair smoothening, nourishing, anti-hair fall therapy is one of the reason for the market acceleration.
Brazil Professional Hair care Market
Brazil is a country having a long history of immigrants from Africa, Europe, Japan and Middle East. This is one of the reasons that justifies the use of variety of hair care products in Brazil which are intended for all types of hair. Brazil has a high demand for hair relaxants, curly and tightly coiled hair as it is being proudly exposed by women from all ethnicities. According to industry sources, the hair care market in Brazil is competitive and unsaturated and hence provides a large scope for the companies to launch and develop new products.
Applications of Professional Hair care Market
Hair care Products are applied to provide natural solutions for common hair troubles such as the itchy scalp, hair loss, dandruff, frizzy hair, split ends, etc. They are also used to provide hair styling hair cleansing and conditioning. Hair problems can occur due to reasons such as poor diet, modern life, stress, using artificial products, and exposure to pollutants which cause the dry or oily hair, dull hair, split ends, breakage, dandruff, lack of bounce, hair fall, and itching. The hair care may be preventive or curative.
Market Research and Market Trends of Brazil Professional Hair care Market:
- Natural plant oils such as argon, olive oils and other new oils like carrot almond oil, sea buckthorn oil and seed oil etc. are used as ingredients in hair care products. Low fashionable and odorous plants are making a comeback, with a rise in the use of onion and garlic appearing in boasting anti-hair loss, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, shampoos and anti-bacterial benefits.
- VR and 3D coloration technology will be the new ways to connect with the consumers and help them to notice the right product and service. This development is unsurprising, given that the internet age is revolutionizing hair care, bringing digital beauty bloggers and bloggers to the forefront and providing exposure to new and niche brands.
- The Pro-Vitamins formula has been constantly improved by brand´s hair specialists. This technology involves the quick release of micro directed actives in the areas of repair and promises a better conditioning and repairing.
- According to L’oreal, 45% of women have curly hair in Brazil. Thus, the brand launched a new product Elseve Óleo Extraordinário Cachos which is specifically developed for curly to frizzy hair. The formula is enriched with coconut oil and a linear lipid that deeply penetrates into the hair fiber, protecting, moisturizing, nourishing and strengthening each strand, without feeling heavy.
- The hair care market in Brazil is very competitive, but it hasn’t reached its not saturated yet. As the market still provides opportunities for the new players, Kose, a Japanese cosmetic giant entered the Brazilian market in 2017 with ‘SKNY’. It is a single product designed to cleanse, nourish, protect and style the hair and repairs the damage. Kose Believes that the Brazilian operations provide an opportunity for the research team to access the local ingredients that are not yet well known in Japan.
Who are the Major Players in Brazil Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc., Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.