The Canada professional hair care market is accounted to $406.7M in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.4% during 2018-2023. Hair coloring is the most preferred service in Canada hair salons. Hence, hair coloring occupy the largest share of 36.2% with 124.46M revenue and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.8%. 70% of overall revenue of professional hair care products is generated by direct distribution through wholesalers and distributers whereas 15% revenue is generated by distribution of products to salons by the manufacturers.
What is Canada hair care market?
Hair care is a very mature category in Canada, with conditioners, standard shampoos, and hair treatments enjoying very strong penetration in the Canada market. Aging population in Canada is set to attract more customers to hair salons as their will be an increasing demand for services such as hair coloring, hair spa, hair straightening etc. growing awareness, increased disposable income and frequent product launches for hair treatment will drive the sales of high quality products targeted for specific action. Men grooming services set to drive the market
What are the major applications for Canada hair care market?
The various end-users in the industry include salons, bridals, entertainment.
Market Research and Market Trends of Canada professional hair care
- In Canada brown and blonde are the most preferred shades of hair color. Balayge technique, and funky shades that include ombre style of hair coloring with different colors is a growing trend in Canada hair care market.
- Blogging, high social media activities by celebrities and style icons on websites such as Facebook, Instagram, twitter and YouTube are greatly influencing people to follow their styles, which will contribute to the market growth.
- Organic brands and products with natural claims are significantly gaining space in both hair care and salon market. Consumer demand for natural hair products is continued to increase.
- “Blorange”, blond meets orange meets pink tinted color is slowly becoming one of the hottest preferred hair color and is mostly demanded color in Canada salons.
- Dry shampoo the new product introduced by companies is used to absorb impurities and oils from the hair and scalp for clean and fresh feeling. Dry shampoos prevent hair loss and hence mostly people are now preferring dry shampoos over general shampoos.
Who are the Major Players in Canada hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes L’Oreal Group, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Shiseido Co., Ltd, Procter & Gamble Co, Farouk Systems.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.