The Chile professional hair care Market is estimated to surpass $45.84 million by 2023 growing at an estimated CAGR of more than 4 % during 2018 to 2023. Professional hair coloring products has the largest share of 49% with a revenue of $26.27million and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%. Hair care products in Chile are estimated to witness immense growth due to large group of first-time full-time working women resulting in higher disposable incomes and purchases.
Chile professional hair care market
Aging population in Chile is set to attract more customers to hair salons as their will be an increasing demand for services such as hair coloring, hair spa, hair straightening etc. growing awareness, increased disposable income and frequent product launches for hair treatment will drive the sales of high quality products targeted for specific action. Men grooming services set to drive the market
Applications of Professional Hair care Market
Hair care Products are applied to provide natural solutions for common hair troubles such as the itchy scalp, hair loss, dandruff, frizzy hair, split ends, etc. They are also used to provide hair styling hair cleansing and conditioning. Hair problems can occur due to reasons such as poor diet, modern life, and stress, using artificial products, and exposure to pollutants which cause the dry or oily hair, dull hair, split ends, breakage, dandruff, lack of bounce, hair fall, and itching. The hair care may be preventive or curative.
Market Research and Market Trends of Chile professional hair care market
- Shampoos and conditioners with less chemicals are gaining attraction, resulting in strong sales of natural products or those with less chemical ingredients. Dry shampoos are in demand due to various benefits comparatively. The inclusion of essential oils and salt-free formulations has begun to gain strength not only in premium products, but also in mass ones,
- Natural plant oils are on-trend, popular ingredients such as argon and olive still used, new oils are being introduced such as carrot almond oil, sea buckthorn oil and seed oil etc. Low fashionable and odorous plants are making a comeback, with a rise in the use of onion and garlic appearing in boasting anti-hair loss, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, shampoos and anti-bacterial benefits.
- Brazilian blowout and keratin based products are in high demand for their smoothening. Demand for naturally straight looking hair styles is growing trend in Chile with only few options for curly or wavy hair.
- VR and 3D coloration technology will be the new ways to connect with the consumers and help them to notice the right product and service. This development is unsurprising, given that the internet age is revolutionizing hair care, bringing digital beauty bloggers and bloggers to the forefront and providing exposure to new and niche brands.
Who are the Major Players in Chile Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.