The India professional hair care Market is accounted for $123.42m in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.1% during 2018-2023. Professional hair shampoo and conditioning has the largest share of 52.60% in India’s professional hair care product market revenue of $64.92m in 2017 and is estimated to reach $176.15m with CAGR of 18.1% during 2018-2023. Rising western culture, increase in consumer awareness about fashion trends and celebrity style following to upsurge the hair care market. A wide range of weather conditions in the country causing hair fall and hair damage problems are increasing the potential for external hair treatment.
Market Research and Market Trends of India professional hair care market
- Leading brand in India, Toni & Guy's introduced a new Perfect Tease which is not only transparent but it also offers lightweight hold without reducing shine.
- L’Oréal Paris has announced the launch of a new hair care range, Botanicals Fresh Care, a new naturals-focused launch by which it looks to expand its presence in the premium hair care segment.
- Hair color shades mostly preferred by Indians are honey gold, brown and burgundy. These colors tend to stay longer on Indian hair. Balayage is becoming popular due to its result of giving the soft and natural look to the hair.
- Driving innovation within the hair care sector is that of customization, both passive and active. Active customization refers to create-your own style approach gaining traction, passive hair care customization is further facilitated by high-tech advances which enables consumers to monitor their hair and scalp health in real time apps.
- New innovations such as pre-shampoos, scalp masks and exfoliators. Furthermore, brands are engaging consumers passively by offering DNA customized products created in line with consumers’ individual hair profiles. This approach to passive hair care product customization is further facilitated by high-tech advances, which enables consumers to monitor their hair and scalp health in real time using apps and devices.
Who are the Major Players in Poland professional hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes L’Oreal group, Proctor & Gamble co, Kao Corporation, Henkel AG & CO. KGaA, Unicompany.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.