Professional hair care products market in Italy is estimated to grow at very slow pace in coming years at CAGR around 0.3% and is expected to cross 800 million $ mark by 2023. Italian professional hair care market is highly competitive with presence of about 1,200 professional brands along with the local brands that have a noteworthy share in the market.
The transition from professional brands to mass consumer brands amidst stagnant economic conditions has made the market very price competitive. The manufacturers are facing stiff competitive pressure to provide more bulk discounts to the hair dressers. The population in Italy being highly beauty conscious there has been an impact of beauty blogging by product manufacturing companies on the interpretation and usage of products.
Italy Professional Hair Care
Italian Haircare consumers and professionals are becoming increasingly aware of chemical products and ingredients. There has been a global trend towards the usage of organic products similar has been there in Italian market. New organic products are being launched but the active and organic ingredients make them costly. Hence the haircare product manufacturers are continuously experimenting and researching with chemicals to provide affordable and quality haircare. The individuals have shifted preference towards DIY practices which has led to reduction in number of salon visits as the salons act as showcase for products these have hampered the market for professional products as well as therapies.
Market Research and Market Trends of Italy Professional Hair Care Ecosystem
- Z.one concept was created in Italy, it is known as one of the most competitive hair product markets throughout Europe. The philosophy behind every z.one hair care and color product is to bring hair back to its natural state. The z.one brand has been preferred industry experts for its innovative goal which is to provide hair stylists with a new approach to achieve success, through technological advances and effective commercial and marketing strategies. The range of products includes shampoos and conditioners to color and bleach.
- The haircare product manufacturers in Italian market are continuously taking assistance from online marketing experts to bring together the expectations of professional hair stylists and consumers to create products based on their requirements. The products which are compatible with a variety of hair types are in highly demanded in Italy due to the growing mix-up of population.
- PURA KOSMETICA is an Italian brand that has increasing focus on the composition of their products. They use extracts and selected natural active ingredients for the results to be achieved without adding harmful components such as SLS and SLES, parabens, EDTA, colorants, formaldehyde releasers that could be aggressive and harmful. The risk of allergies and sensitization of skins for both operator and consumer is reduced by the usage of green ingredients and also the environmental friendly techniques are being incorporated for manufacturing these products.
- Kléral is an Italian company which has specialized in the production of Professional hair care products. It offers a wide range of “tailor made” & customized innovative products “Made in Italy” that are suitable for any type of market requirement. Exclusive procedures in the manufacturing process that are dedicated to individual products are applied to the used ingredients. These are based on advanced research carried out in the laboratories. Many companies have started to provide custom products and it is expected that professionally customized products will be highly functional in the future due to growing hair problems.
Who are the Major Players in Italy Professional Hair Care market?
The players profiled in the report include Loreal Group (France), Procter & Gamble Co (U.S.), Revlon Inc (U.S.), Davines S.p.A (Italy),Kemon S.p.A (Italy)
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.