1. Japan Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. Japan Country Overview.
2.1.1. Economic indicators
188.8.131.52. GDP Statistics
184.108.40.206. Distribution Of Yearly Expenditure
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. Japan Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. Japan Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. Japan Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
6. Japan Professional Hair Care Market Revenue
6.1. Japan Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. Japan Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. Japan Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. Milbon Co. Ltd
9.2. L’Oreal Group
9.3. Shiseido Co., Ltd
9.4. Takara Belmont Corporation
9.5. Arimino Co., Ltd
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology
The Report will be provided in the PPT format.
Japan Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on Japan with special emphasis on the major eight regions namely Hakkadio, Tohoku, Kanto, Chubu, Kansai, Chugoku, Shikoku and Kyushu-Okinawa.
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair colouring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling.