Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Markets market is valued $3.30 billion in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR 25.0% of from the year 2018 to 2023. Touch based human machine interface is segmented based on different touch screen technology in which capacitive technology is having the major market share in the year 2017 and is followed by surface acoustic wave which are valued $6.77 and $3.42 billion in the year 2017 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 34.0% and 21.7% during 2018 to 2023.
What is Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market?
Touch based human interface (HMI) is the simple, easy and natural interaction with the human machines. The application of human machine interface is increasing day by day in different industries. By using different technologies the human interaction with the machines will become easier and can be more visual and friendly. Touch based HMI is segmented based on the different technologies like resistive, capacitive, surface acoustic wave and ultrasonic. Capacitive touch screen technology is the most widely used technology. The capacitive touch screens are reliable and enhance the visibility of the displayed data by emitting large wavelength of light from the screen.
What are the major applications for Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market?
The major applications of touch based human machine interface includes consumer, public and industrial sectors, medical, aviation, military and transportation. In automotive the touch based HMI is applied to control the temperature in vehicle and also for navigation purpose.
Market Research and Market Trends of Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market:
- Touch based interface is increasing its application in consumer applications such as interactive table tops, mirrors. We can reorganize and resize table tops developed by touch based interface tech with a swipe of finger; which is generally used to display a digital collage of a family photos. It is also increasing its applications in kitchen counters and refrigerator doors which is allowing the users to view their favorite recipes, navigate and interact with the instructions and ingredient information via touch, scribble and save notes which can be directly shared with the other person.
- The use of holographic technology is increasing. The application of this technology in shopping complex could change the purchasing style of the customers. By using this technology customers can view the displayed item and initiate a series of hand gestures to access all the relevant information about the item.
- Many research and developments are observed in touch based human interface. One such development in smart house is a cheap paint technique which allows the human to turn off the light, raise the temperature by sliding the hand up by tapping the hand anywhere on the wall.
Who are the Major Players in Touch Based Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, General Electric, ABB Ltd, Fuji Electronics Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Omron Corporation and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.