In 2017, the Global European Bakery Market revenue is estimated at $226 billion and forecasted to grow at a CAGR of more than 3.3 % during 2018 to 2023. Europe remains one of the vital markets for bakery industry owing to its penetration as a staple food in many nations. The market is well established in terms of product array, distribution channels, regulations, innovation platforms and consumer preferences.
Europe Bakery Market
Convenience is considered as an important factor to Europeans when it comes to selecting food. With extra wage-earning women and single-person households, people have no time to cook. However, the younger generation is looking for convenience with products that can be eaten on the go. Majorly, consumers are increasingly preferred to shop for all their grocery needs once a week, for the sake of convenience. Resulting in the reduction of conventional bakeries, as consumers are shopping at in-store bakeries. Europe is a refreshing publishing concept which contains an emerging study of the recent research, innovation, and development. Technology and efficiency in energy are never seen in one place with all competitiveness and the fast pacing world changes large-scale baking, confectionery industries in Europe.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of European Bakery Market by Type, Category Distribution Channel and Geography.
Market Research and Market Trends of European Bakery Market
- With an aging population and the focus on health, EU consumers are looking for healthier alternatives such as fresh, organic, artisanal, added-value and ethnic baked goods. Gluten-free and organic products are the latest key factors which are driving bakery market as the nutritional demand is increasing significantly. The bakery sector is dynamic in terms of innovation and quick response to consumer demand.
- The market is well established and organized in terms of product arrays, distribution channels, consumer preference and innovation platforms. Analyzing one distribution channel such as Supermarket whose sales are largely responsible on artisan bakers where more consumers are preferring baked goods, trends of organic, free-from, natural ingredients, high nutritional profile and environmental packaging are set to impact the consumer choices as well as manufacturer’s product mix and promotional strategies
Who are the Major Players in European Bakery market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Agrofert A.S., Associated British Foods Plc, Cereal Partners Worldwide Plc, Harry Brot GmbH, Kellogg Company, Kronenbrot KG Franz Mainz, Premier Foods Plc, Dr Schar AG/SPA, Warburtons, Yildiz Holding AS and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.