Fumed Silica Market Companies Deriving Profits from Paints and Coatings Industry
The global construction sector on the approach of increasing population, the rampant stride of urbanization and industrialization is progressing unprecedentedly. Being an integral part of this vast network, numerous sectors are scoring huge revenue and uplifting their downstream industries. Similarly, fumed silica due to its peculiar traits such as rheological properties and thixotropic behaviors has found the implausible scope of application in the paints and coatings industry. As per a new business intelligence study from IndustryARC, the global fumed silica market size swelled up to $1,770 million as of 2018, and the demand is tracked to be progressing with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.40% during the forecast period of 2019-2025. Apart from paints and coatings, the fumed silica marketplace gains demand as a thickening and anticaking agent in F&B sector, as filler and viscosity modulator in printing inks, adhesives, sealants, and unsaturated polyester resins, and the blooming cosmetic sector employs it as a light-diffusing element.
The study incorporates all the
commercial aspects of the trending fumed silica market ranging from its
end-users verticals, applications insights and regional revenue pockets to an
imperative competitive landscape and pricing conditions. An unbiased topography
is maintained throughout the report by the analyst via inclusion of challenging
aspects pertaining to each segment assisted by effective solutions. The report
is titled “
Fumed Silica Market: By Type (Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic); Application
(Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Pharmaceuticals, UPR, Gel
batteries, Lighting); Geography;
Fumed Silica Market: Leading Segments-
Followed by a deep regional analysis of fumed silica markets, APAC with densely populated economies and industrial nucleus of China and India is estimated by the report analyst to secure the apex position in terms of global market demand. Investments by global industrialists, flourishing construction sector and leading F&B retail sector amalgamated with increasing purchase power hitting the automotive market are some factors attributable towards APAC accounting for 37% of global fumed silica demand in 2018. Decorative paints and coatings market of APAC including automotive coatings, source the largest demand globally in their respective forum.
Among numerous booming sectors down the line as end-use industries for fumed silica market including F&B, cosmetics, adhesive and sealants, silicon rubber, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and battery gel, paints and coatings is the most significant demand leading sector progressing with an application CAGR of 5.50% going through 2025. As per the World Paint and Coatings Industry Association, global paints and coatings market increased by 4.9% resembling a market value of $164.9 billion in 2018.
Fumed Silica Market Growth Drivers and Trends:
· The determined trade war in its maximum aptitude between the U.S and China, global leaders in fumed silica market is significantly impacting the fumed silica market along with its industrialized applications including adhesives. U.S. tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum products have sponsored a tectonic shift from metallic to composite or plastic apparatuses in automotive engineering, impacting the uptake for adhesives and fashioning indirect demand for fumed silica.
· In 2018, Evonik Industries, a global leader in fumed silica marketplace, in a joint venture with Chinese chemical company, Wynca, has scheduled to build a fumed silica manufacturing unit in China, with productivity of 8,000 metric tons. The fumed silica manufactured will be marketed under the name AEROSIL®. Also, the Chinese market is well sustained by the silicone industry for sealants and adhesives in construction, automotive and the emerging and highly adapting electric bikes.
· Cabot Corporation, merged with Inner Mongolia Hengyecheng Silicone Co., Ltd. to accelerate fumed silica production in China and exploit the local demands profitably with local production facility. The acquaintances have allocated funds of over US$ 60 million in the production capacity to determine a strong position in the rapidly escalating market for fumed silica in China.
Fumed Silica Market- Competitive Landscape:
Some of the key players covering significant aspects of competitive setting in the fumed silica market are Applied Material Solutions, Inc., Cabot Corporation, Chiefeng Shengsen Silicon Technology Development Co, Ltd., China-Henan Huamei Chemical Co.,Ltd., China National Bluestar (Group) Co,Ltd., Dalian Fuchang Chemical Co, Ltd. Dongyue Group Co.,Ltd, Evonik Industries, FUJI SILYSIA CHEMICAL LTD., Gelest, Inc., Guangzhou Henan High-Industry Co, Ltd. , Heraeus Quarglas GmbH & Co. Kg , and Kemitura.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A) Precipitated Silica Market
Specialty Silica Market
What can you expect from the
The fumed silica market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide
customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can
customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual
subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2:
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.