According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Workforce Management Market
: By Type (Services and Solutions); By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises); By Organization Type(SME, Large Enterprises); By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Retail, IT and Telecom etc.) and Geography -Forecast (2018 to 2023)
”, the market is driven by the increase in mobile workforce management solutions.
Browse 41 Market Tables, 122 Figures spread through 147 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Workforce Management Market (2018 - 2023)”https://industryarc.com/Report/15473/workforce-management-market.html
Americas has a major share in the Workforce Management Market, possessing 34% share in the global market in 2015. The presence of many enterprises in the regions of North America has driven the demand for cloud based services. In the US, WFM solutions are adopted by many companies for external changes. It provides a better improvement of the organizations by developing the ability to predict future skills and locate experts in an organization. Many organizations will make use of workforce management in the future. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the growing number of industries in countries like India, China, Japan, etc. These regions focus on their operational efficiencies and remain competitive in the commodity market.
BFSI is the dominant segment in the Workforce Management Market. It has been using workforce management solutions and incorporated new technologies. Banking and financial services are using workforce management services to improve their operations and customer management. Decrease in income opportunities and altered customer behaviour also enhances the growth of the market in this segment. Bank Austria, BAWAG P.S.K, Reise Bank are the banks and financial companies which implement workforce management. The changing business landscape of the BFSI and the financial sector have been promoting automated banking services. This factor drives the market. BFSI sector is expected to reach $3.78 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Key players of the Workforce Management Market :
- Workforce management solutions have multiple dimensional functionalities such as forecasting, scheduling, real time management, self-service, schedule adherence, and reporting functionality. These functionalities are customized according to the needs of the end use sector.
- Workforce management systems are used in the operational aspects of a business for improving productivity and efficiency levels of employed people and resources. This factor drives the demand for workforce management software.
- Workforce management facilitates scheduling and monitoring of all operational activities, thereby reducing unnecessary costs and resources.
- Public and private organizations have been the early adopters of workforce management solutions. Cloud and analytics services have compelled companies to upgrade their previous workforce management systems to acquire enhanced efficiencies in real time environment.
Kronos dominates the Workforce Management Market followed by ADP and Verint Systems. Kronos provides implementation services, educational services, support services, and advisory services. It provides workforce management tools for employee scheduling, absence management, labor activities, and analytics. ADP (Automatic Data Processing) offers HR Process Outsourcing and technology enabled HCM solutions such as benefits administration, payroll services, talent management, HR management, etc. Verint Systems operates under two business segments that offer technologically integrated products and services.
Browse Related Reports:
- Behavioral/Mental Health Software Market: By Delivery Mode (Ownership & Subscription), By Functionality (EHR, CDS, Telehealth, Payroll, RCM, Ledger, BI, Workforce & Case Management), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Health Plans, Residential) & By Geography - Forecast (2018- 2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)