Cancer Testing Equipment Market is expected to reach $26 Billion by 2023, whereas Cancer Screening Market is expected to reach $ 123 Billion by 2023
Browse 86 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 156 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Cancer Testing and Screening Market (2018 - 2023)"
Americas to have a major share in the Cancer Testing and Screening Market :
Americas will dominate the Cancer Testing and Screening Market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific will have the highest growth in the market due to increasing number of cancer affected people in the region. In the US, Cancer is the second main cause of deaths. In men, prostrate, lung, and colon accounted for 44% of the diagnosed cancers in 2016. Prostate cancer represents 1 out of 5 cases. In women, three types of cancers in 2016 were breast, lung, and colon. To curb such cancers, continuous screening is needed. This will drive the growth of Cancer screening in US.
In Asia Pacific, increasing population and ageing in China has resulted in the increasing incidences and mortality of cancer in the region. This has compelled the government in the region to propose demonstration projects. WHO proposed Program for Cancer prevention and control in China, the program will provide cancer screening facilities.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Imaging techniques involves the process of creating a visual representation of the interior of a body for clinical analysis with regard to the functioning of the internal organs. This process for diagnosis of cancer includes radiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and endoscopy. Imaging tests such as CT scan and X rays generate pictures of the body’s interior without the need for incision. They provide information about the size, shape, and location of the problem.
Endoscopy plays an important role in identifying the spread of cancer in the patient’s body. Various kinds of endoscopy include endoscopic ultrasound, endoscopic retrograde, and cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors :
- Growing demand for enhanced procedure accuracy during cancer testing for avoiding the side effects has driven the need for advanced technologies. This has driven the R&D investments in the Cancer Testing and Screening Market.
- Testing and screening programs can reduce the burden of cancer by ensuring people get the tests done in a timely manner.
- Improvements in Low Dose Computed Tomography (LDCT) technology and minimally surgical techniques makes the adoption of lung cancer screening stronger.
- Unhealthy lifestyles such as lack of physical exercise and consumption of diets rich in fats, sugars, and salts will raise the risk for cancer. This drives the growth of the Cancer Testing and Screening Market.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche Diagnostics), Danaher, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Beckton Dickinson are expected to be the dominant players of the cancer molecular testing market.
F.Hoffmann-La Roche provides test service in treating and diagnosing breast cancer. Danaher designs, manufactures, and markets healthcare, environmental, and industrial equipment. Recently, Johnson & Johnson acquired C-SATS, a Seattle startup that gives performance reviews for surgeons. Abbot provides a broad range of medical devices, diagnostics, and nutrition products.
- Genomics in Cancer Care Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025
- U.S. Drug Testing Market: By Sample Type (Hair, Fingernails, Umbilical Cord, Meconium, Blood, Urine); By Application (Drug Testing Laboratories, Law Enforcement Agencies, Drug Treatment Centers); By Type (Rapid Testing Devices, Equipment, Consumables) – Forecast (2017-2022)