Global India Professional Hair Care Market is opt to grow at a CAGR of 17.13% to reach $512.12 million (INR 34563.49M) by 2023
India is the world’s ninth largest economy in terms of nominal GDP. The GDP of India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.75% during 2018-2023. The major economic centres like Maharashtra State, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Punjab and NCR Region are the vital states that will help the market to grow largely. The Professional Hair treatment market is mainly established due to huge population in the youth category with a moderate age of 27.7 year in 2017. Growth in the younger consumer residents is leading to an increase in the penetration of the salon culture.
Selected Product Category Analysis done in the full Report:
India Professional hair care market is segmented into category, which includes colouring, Perming and Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning and Styling. Among all Professional hair shampoo and conditioning has the largest share of 52.60% in the India’s professional hair care market. The shampoo & conditioning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.10% to reach revenue of $262.11 million (INR 17690.07m) by 2023. Hair coloring is the second leading market expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.30% to reach revenue of $150.94 million (INR10187.09m) by 2023. Whereas, Perming and Straightening is seen to have slowest growth rate of 11.60% and to reach revenue of $23.35 million (INR 1575.91m) by 2023.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors :
- Companies are creating innovative hair products for hair color, straightening and perming services. The products are intended to be ammonia and chemical free products, which cause lesser damage to hair care in order to achieve modest advantage.
- New international players are partnering with salons chains in Indian market products, which will help the hair care market to grow exponentially.
- The growing concern about the care is providing plenty of opportunities for the companies to produce organic hair care products, that will likely increase the growth factor.
Key players of the India Professional Hair Care Market :
L'Oreal Group, Procter & Gamble and Henkel are the leading companies, due to the high quality and huge range of products portfolio. L’Oreal Group with its brands like Matrix, L’Oreal Professional, Kerastase tops are the professional hair care products market in India in 2017 with 52.6% share. Paul Mitchell, Awapuhi Wild Ginger, Marula Oil, are some of the product line produced by Jhon Paul Mitchell Systems.
- China Professional Hair Care Market: By Product (coloring, perming & straightening, styling gel, serum, shampoo & conditioning, hair spray)); By End use (bridal, salons) By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
- Japan Professional Hair Care Market: By Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning, Styling Gels, Hair Oils, Serums, Others); By Treatment ( Anti Hair-loss, Anti Dandruff, Hair Nourishing, Damage Repair, Split Ends Repair, Gray/White Hair Treatment, Dry Hair Treatment, Others); By Ingredients (Grain Products, Aloe Products, Sea Vegetables, Other Ingredients); By Distribution Channel ( Direct, Distributor / Wholesalers, Internet Retailing, Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Pharmacies, Supermarkets, Departmental Stores, Others); By Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)