The Touch Based Human Machine Interface Market is estimated to hit $66.34 billion by 2023
Europe & Americas continue to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
Europe and Americas are the dominant regions in the global touch based human machine interface market on account of presence of leading end user industries with promising applications of automation equipment. The European touch based HMI market was estimated to be $5.42 billion and is estimated to reach $19.8 billion by 2023, followed by Americas and Asia-Pacific. Whereas, the Americas market for touch based HMI was estimated to be $5.07 billion and is estimated to reach $20.06 billion by 2023.
In terms of growth rate, Asia-Pacific dominates the market with highest CAGR of 31.3% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
The touch based HMI is being used across various applications such as Automotive HMI, Factory Automation, Digital Signage, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Retail, Building Automation, Home Automation and Healthcare. Among all of them, Factory Automation was dominating with $6.70 billion revenue in 2017 and is projected to reach $34.66 billion by 2023. On the other hand, Aerospace & Defense segment is dominating with high growth rate of 45.2% CAGR during 2018-2023.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The surge in demand of multi-touch screen technology for advanced applications in automotive, manufacturing and oil & gas industry is set to drive the demand and growth for the touch based HMI market during the forecast period.
- The concept of integrating HMI with mobile and wireless devices for better connectivity to fuel the global HMI market demand.
- The multi touch technology and the embedded internet capabilities would be functional for an advanced version of the SCADA or HMI software. This upgraded HMI software for the automation and control solutions will undoubtedly be effective in the production process and will turn out to be a key point of differentiation in the coming years as mentioned by the leading market experts.
Key Players of the Touch Based Human Machine Interface Market:
Siemens AG and Schneider Electric are the key players in the touch based HMI market. Siemens AG offers a wide range of touch based HMI solutions that include Industrial PCs, Operator Panels embedded with data visualization software. The products of the company are deployed in analyzing data output in all sorts of industrial applications, majorly in factory automation. The company also offers a wide category of touch based display interfaces and PCs for hazardous areas meeting advanced protection standards. Schneider Electric specializes in manufacturing touch based TFT display interfaces for industrial automation and monitoring and control application. The company designs these touch screen HMIs considering all sorts of factory applications, and thus, have a wide variety of user interfaces available in different screen sizes.
- Tactile Sensor Market: By Type (Resistive, Capacitive, Mapping Arrays and Others); By Industry Vertical (Industrial, Automotive, Consumer electronics and others) & By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)
- Haptics Technology Market: By Feedback Type (Force, Tactile); By Components (Actuator, Haptic Drive, Microcontroller and Others); By Application (Consumer, Medical, Automotive and Others) and By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)