According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “ Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market By Type (Acellular, Cellular Allogeneic, Cellular Autologous, Others); By Application (Burn Injury,Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer and Others) & By Region-Forecast 2018-2023
”, the market is driven by rapidly growing urbanization during the forecast period.
Browse 48 Market Tables, 176 Figures spread through 142 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market (2018 - 2023)”
North America to dominate the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market
North America will dominate the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market in the coming years. It will generate revenue of $1,694.97 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 16.70%. In the US, the growth of the tissue scaffold will grow at a significant pace due to the growing demand for tissue engineered products for treatment, technologically advanced practices, and the presence of the key players in the country. Acellular type of skin substitutes has a major share in the US market. Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer is the main application of tissue engineered skin substitutes in the US. Increasing instances of obesity and diabetes and growth of the elderly population are the factors driving the growth of this application. Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Diabetic/Vascular Ulcer segment in 2017 generated revenue of $716 million. It is expected to reach $2,227. 22 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 17.6%. The application of tissue engineered skin is quite effective in the wound closure of patients with diabetic and vascular ulcers. The treatment of diabetic ulcer includes wound care with dressing. Antibiotics are given if there is an infection in the body. In wound healing, when the skin is injured, the organic debris should be removed from the injury, and new components should be added. These processes include mutual interactions between the cells, extra cellular matrix, and soluble factors. In stem cell therapy, adult stem cells are introduced into the damaged skin tissue for treating an injury or disease. This process is considered as a treatment for diabetic ulcers.Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Key players of the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market
- Growing incidences of skin disorders drive the demand for Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market.
- Growing healthcare expenditure and ageing population enhance the growth of tissue engineered skin substitutes such as auto graft.
- Increasing incidences of vascular diseases drive the growth of the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market.
Acelity L.P. Inc, Smith & Nephew Plc, and Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation are the dominant players in the Tissue Engineered Skin Substitutes Market. Acelity L.P. Inc provides many solutions that can help in faster healing of diabetic ulcers. Smith & Nephew Plc manufactures Allevyn Life which is used for pressure ulcer prevention control. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation manufactures PriMatrix which is a collagen matrix that can be applied to wounds.
Browse Related Reports:
- Tissue Banking Market: By Tissue (Skin, Heart Valves, Corneas, Umbilical Cord); By Equipment (Cryopreservation, Thawing, Quality Control, Others); By Application (Cosmetic, Therapeutic, Medical Research); By Service (Screening, Serological Testing, Others) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
- Regenerative Medicine Market: By Therapy (Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, Tissue Engineering, Small Molecules, Biologics ); By Product (Autologous cell-based, Allogeneic cell-based, Acellular); By Application (Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal spine, Dermatology, Cardiovascular, CNS and Others ); By Geography- Forecast (2018-2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)