According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (SFCS) (Touche) Market
: By Technology (Surface capacitance, projected capacitance, self-capacitance, mutual capacitance) & By Application (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Others) - With Forecast (2018-2023)
”, the market is driven by booming R&D investments and innovation platforms in developed economies such as North America.
Browse 65 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 143 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market (2018 - 2023)”
Asia-pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia pacific region is expected to capture a major market share for both MTCS and SFCS market. With the rising middle class globally and particularly in APAC markets, the projected demand for consumer electronics products is rising significantly. This demand has expanded the market for different types of capacitive sensor market. SFCS market is mainly driven by touch screen market in Asian countries such as China, Japan, India and others. Rest of APAC swept frequency capacitive sensing market is projected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period with 30.9% CAGR, owing to growing demand for smartphones, tablets and wearable.
In Asia-pacific, Smartphone application segment is dominating both SFCS and MTCS markets. It was estimated to reach $86.17 million by 2023 at a highest CAGR of 44.55% during the forecast period in SFCS market, and is estimated to reach $352.8 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 15.81% during forecast period in MTCS market.Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- APAC Is the most promising market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing with China, India and Japan to provide significant opportunities from 2018.
- Countries such as the U.S., Germany, Canada, India, China and Japan are estimated to be the major and promising countries for the Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing market in the coming future.
- Smartphones, wearable devices and Touch Based Human Machine Interface are the key application/markets set to provide significant opportunities in the market.
Key Players of the Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market:
- SFCS market for digital signage is driven by rising use of display equipment in various sectors such as hospitality, retail, transportation and others.
- Innovations in capacitive sensing touch technology features such as grip detection, how many fingers touch, smart focus, proximity face detection and others in smart-phones to increase the ease of use are set to drive the SFCS market in near future.
- The growing demand for interactive monitors in the retail sector, where interactive displays such as interactive kiosks are also exhibiting high growth, will play a major role in the growth of multi touch sensing as improved gesture recognition capabilities of this technology drives the adoption.
- With Disney set to launch swept frequency capacitive sensing technology across its theme parks for retail, advertisement applications, the demand for SFCS in interactive monitor market will be the major driver for growth.
- Growing trend of smart and connected wearable devices is driving the swept frequency capacitive sensing market.
The key players in the Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market are Synaptics, Disney and Apple. Among the SFCS companies, Apple stood in first position in terms of generating highest revenue, followed by Walt Disney Company. The highest gross profit company was Apple. Synaptics has launched various products such as Clickpads, ClearPad Touch Controllers, Natural ID Fingerprint Sensors, Smartbar and many others. Research by Disney towards new touch and gesture recognition platform is one of the ongoing researches of the new technology that relies on swept frequency capacitive sensing.
Browse Related Reports:
- Distance Measurement Sensors Market: By Sensing Technology (Laser Diodes, IR LED, Ultrasonic, Capacitive, Others); By Measurement (Laser Triangulation, TOF, Photoelectric Sensor, Others); By Application (Automation, Safety Systems, Robotics, Others); By Geography - (2013-2020)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)