Processed Poultry and Meat Markets are anticipated to hit $1.06 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.20%
Americas held the largest market share in the Processed Poultry and Meat Market
Americas region holds the largest market share in the Processed Poultry and Meat Market and is anticipated to reach $392.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.6%. However, APAC witnesses highest growth during the forecast period and is expected to reach $245.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.2%. Americas Processed Poultry and Meat Market is mainly driven by the extensive rise of research and development facilities to improve all areas of production, which include disease control, breeding, feed compositions, and housing systems. Less calorie content of poultry meat compared to red meat, increasing disposable income and growing desire of people in this region to lead a convenient life are expected to compensate the growth inhibitors, thereby propelling the growth of processed poultry market and meat market.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- A patent is an exclusive right, granted to assignee or inventor for a limited period of time by government organizations. Within this limited period, only the assignee or inventor has the exclusive rights to exploit the patent invention. Currently, according to most of the patent laws, the patent validity is 20 years from the filling date of application. The patent trends of any company directly owes to the technological developments and R&D investments.
- Pertaining to the processed poultry and meat industry, there were a series of significant patent publications for processed poultry and meat by some of the major players. Some of the important patent publications of the top companies pertaining to topical processed poultry and meat processing are analyzed in this section.
- The patent scenario for processed poultry and meat market is slowly evolving, owing to the strict measures taken by the government to ensure quality of processed poultry and meat.
- Some of the major applicants include Matthews Bernard PLC, Stork PMT, Meyn Food Proc Technology BV, Univ Nanjing Agricultural and Marel Stork Poultry Proc BV.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Chicken dominated the global Processed Poultry and Meat market, followed by pork and beef.
- Processed poultry and meat market with respect to raw-cooked is estimated to reach revenue of $174.2 billion by 2023 with an anticipated growth of CAGR 7.5%
- Processed poultry and meat market with respect to raw-fermented sausages is estimated to reach revenue of $94.10 billion by 2022 with an anticipated growth of CAGR 5.9%
- Processed poultry and meat market with respect to cured is estimated to reach revenue of $368.45 billion by 2023 with an anticipated growth of CAGR 7.8%
- Processed poultry and meat market with respect to fresh processed is estimated to reach revenue of $251.3 billion by 2023 with an anticipated growth of CAGR 7.1%
Key players of Processed Poultry and Meat Market:
- Cargill Inc., has undergone the maximum number of developments for the processed poultry and meat market during the mentioned period.
- WH Group Limited, BRF S.A., Tyson Foods Inc., and Marfrig Group are analyzed to be the dominant players of the processed poultry and meat market.
- IQF Meat and Poultry Market: Product (IQF meat products and IQF poultry) & Region - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Fresh Food Packaging Market: By Material Type (Metal, Paper & Paper board, Plastics, Glass); By Technology Type (Active Packaging, Intelligent Packaging, Modified Packaging, Antimicrobial packaging, Aseptic Packaging, Gusseted Bags, Flexible Paper, Corrugated Cardboard Boxes, Cans and others); By Thickness(Below 3.5 mil, 3.6 - 5.5 mil, 5.6 mil and above); By Application (Sea Food, Meat, Vegetables, Fruits, Baby Nutrition, Baked Goods, Cooking Aids & Spreads, Ready Meals, Bars, Biscuits & Cereals, Crisp, Snacks & Nuts, Diary & Ice Cream, Confectionery, Others) & Geography- Forecast (2018-2023)