According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Rheology Modifiers Market By Type (Acrylics, Cellulose, Organoclays, Silica and Others); By Application (Paints and Coatings, Cosmetics and Personal care, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Chemical, Rubber & Plastics and Others); By Composition (Leveling Agents, PPD, Flow Promoters, Thickener and Thixotropic Agents) and By Geography –Forecast to (2018-2023)
”, the market is driven by the growing demand from end user industries.
Browse 84 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 126 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Rheology Modifiers Market (2018 - 2023)”
Asia Pacific dominates the Rheology Modifiers Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Rheology Modifiers Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $974.31 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.6%. In Asia Pacific, China, Japan, and India are the main countries in the Rheology Modifiers Market. This is due to the increasing demand from paints and coatings, pharmaceutical industries, and adhesives. Europe occupies the second position in the market. The strict regulations for environmental protection have encouraged the use of organic rheology modifiers in Europe. In the US, growing demand from cosmetics and personal care sector enhances the growth of the market in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The silica segment generated revenue of $295.8 million in 2015. It is expected to reach $423.88 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.6%. The most commonly used silica is fumed silica, also known as colloidal silica in the industry. Fumed silica is a white powder with a very low density. It has hydrophobic and hydrophilic grades, and is mostly used as a rheology modifier. It even provides better stability in suspensions. Hence, it is used for coatings, adhesives, inks, greases, and sealants. Fumed silica is also used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Key players of the Rheology Modifiers Market
- Rheology modifiers are important components in paints and coatings as they reduce dripping of the fluid during brush application. They also provide high viscosity at low shear rates.
- Increasing demand for high quality digital print paper drives the demand for coated paper which in turn boosts the demand for rheology modifiers.
- Infrastructure developments will increase the demand for paints and coating industries. This factor propels the growth of the rheology modifiers.
- Growing demand for organic rheology spurs the demand for the Rheology Modifiers Market.
BASF and AkzoNobel dominate the Rheology Modifiers Market. (BASF) Baden Aniline and Soda Factory is the largest chemical producer. It manufactures products chemical, automotive, agriculture, oil, plastics. AkzoNoble, a Dutch chemical company, has its headquarters in areas such as decorative paints, performance coatings, and speciality chemicals.
Browse Related Reports:
- Paper Coating Additives Market: By Type (Dispersants, Defoamers, Rheology Modifiers, Biocides, Insolubilizers, Lubricants Others); By Formulation (Water born, Solvent born, Powder, and High Solids); By Paper and Paperboard Type (Packaging, Printing and Writing Paper, Specialty Coated Paper, and Others) By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
- Paint Additives Market: By Formulation (Solvent, Water and Powder), By Function (Rheology Modifiers, Biocides, Foam Control and Dispersing & Wetting Agents) By End User (Automobile, Industrial, Architectural, Commercial, Residential) & Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)