According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Cloud GIS Market: By Product Type (Software, Services, Data); By End-User (Government, Natural Resources, Utilities, Military, Telecommunication); By Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)” the market will be driven by increasing need to access data conveniently elevates the demand for Cloud GIS.
Browse 51 Market Tables, 176 Figures spread through 137 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Cloud GIS Market (2018 - 2023)”
Americas will Dominate the Cloud GIS Market
Americas will dominate the Cloud GIS market in the coming years. Increasing use of GIS software in the utilities and healthcare sectors is responsible for the growth of this region. Growing investments from the government for developing GIS based solutions will enhance the market demand in the forecast period. EMEA(Europe, Middle East, Africa) and Asia Pacific will follow Americas. Economies such as India, China, Brazil, Thailand, Mexico will provide opportunities in the Cloud GIS Market in the forecast period.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The government sector has the largest share in the Cloud GIS Market. Its dominance is expected to continue during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing investments made by the government for developing GIS based solutions. This factor pushes the growth of GIS mapping software in the forecast period. Cloud based GIS is also used for utility purposes due to its user friendly nature when compared to the traditional GIS.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
• Growing investments from the government for developing GIS based solutions will enhance the growth of the Cloud GIS Market.
• Growing need for conveniently accessing data propels the demand for GIS application during the forecast period.
• Emergence of data collection and generation methods provide more opportunities for GIS data collection.
• Ability of the cloud based GIS to facilitate data access across industries such as healthcare, commerce, BFSI, and so on will drive the demand for the cloud based GIS.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Cloud GIS Market
The key players of the Cloud GIS Market include CartoDB, Esri, HEXAGON, and Mapbox. CartoDB creates a new standard for the user experience in mapping and data analytics community which helps the userfrom different backgrounds can create maps. Esri provides excellent cloud services to meet security requirements to protect data. Hexagon delivers business through customization. Hexagon GIS cloud applications are GeomediaWebmap, and Geomedia online. Mapbox provides location and mapping services such as geocoding, image processing, and web mapping API(Application programming interface).
Browse Related Reports:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market: By Solutions (Media Delivery, Transparent Catching, Others); By End-User (Media, Advertising, others) & By Service Provider (P2P, Cloud, Others); By Organization Size (Large Enterprise, SMEs); By Application (Online Gaming, Media and Entertainment, Educational Institutions, Advertising, Public sector, E-Commerce, Healthcare); Forecast (2018- 2023)
- Commerce Artificial Intelligence Market: By Platform (Ecommerce, In-Store); By Application (CRM, IoT, Supply Chain Analysis, Virtual Personal Assistants, Fake Review Analysis, Merchandising, Warehouse Automation, Product Recommendation, Customer Service, Ecommerce Marketing, Product Catalogue Optimization, Fleet Management, Others); By Technology (Deep Learning, ML, NLP, Others); By Implementation (Cloud Hosting, On-Premise); By End-User (Retail, Electronics, F&B, Fashion, Logistics, BFSI, Others); By Geography & Forecast 2018-2024
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)