According to IndustryARC analysis, the global next generation crystal oscillators market was valued $1.8 billion in 2017 and is estimated to surpass $2.41 billion during 2018-2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.25%. The report is titled “
Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market: By type (SPXO, TCXO, VCXO, FCXO, OCXO, disciplined, multi-crystal, colpitts, Armstrong); By mounting Type (surface-mount, thru-hole); By technology (at cut, bt cut, sc cut); By applications (military & defense, research & management, industrial, automotive, consumer devices); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), 73.45 million passenger cars are produced in 2017, which has observed an increment of 1.5% from 2016. Trending automotive electronics such as advanced driver assistance systems, in-vehicle infotainment system (IVI), and self-driving cars require time synchronizing devices which provide high precision and stability while transmitting signals.
Crystal oscillator is an electronic circuit which generates an electrical signal of a particular frequency using the vibration of a piezoelectric material. Emerging use of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) oscillators in automobile applications to enhance the reliability, temperature drift, and frequency shift is influencing the growth of the global next generation crystal oscillators market.
Crystal oscillators are gaining further traction from mobile phones, high-speed trains, and stock markets as they have to stay on time. Wide usage of these products in portable medical devices, wireless devices, and in communicating systems is strengthening their demand in both industrial and non-industrial applications. Companies who are trying to reduce their environmental footprints are attracted to manufacture these oscillators.
Browse 34 Market Tables, 66 Figures spread through 154 slides and an in-depth TOC on “
Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market (2018 - 2023)”
Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market: Competitive Analysis
- Seiko Epson Corporation, Vectron international, SiTime Corporation, Bosch, Kyocera Corporation, TXC corporation, and NIHON DEMPA KOGYO CO., LTD are some of the key players of the next generation crystal oscillators market
- In 2017, Microsemi, an owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. acquired Vectron international for $130 million. The acquired company is a leading designer and manufacturer of crystal oscillators, frequency translators, and surface acoustic wave (SAW)-based oscillators and sensors. The wide variety of products from the company are used in telecommunications, navigation, military, aerospace, and medical sectors.
- SiTime Corporation provides MEMS timing solutions. In 2017, it introduced SiT1569 oscillator and SiT1576 Super-TCXO, which empowers coin-cell battery operated IoT sensors to run up to 10 years. In 2018, SiTime Corporation announced a partnership with Bosch to improve the innovation MEMS in 5G, IoT, and automotive electronics. It is mainly focused to achieve high speeds, long battery life, and reliability.
- Seiko Epson Corporation deals with quartz crystal technology. In 2018, it introduced two new real time clock (RTC) modules named RA8804CE and RX8804CE with built-in digital temperature-compensated crystal oscillators, which consume low power and provide more accurate timing in electronic system.
- In 2018, Kyocera Corporation introduced New Z-series Clock Oscillators, which matches with Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) reliability standards. It also supports multi size and frequencies
Next generation crystal oscillators are time synchronizing devices. Growing adoption of MEMS oscillators in automotive electronics and crystal oscillators in advanced smart phone technology are influencing the expansion of the next generation crystal oscillators market size. Additionally, wide range of applications in military and defense and research and management are anticipated to further add to the prosperity of the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Quartz Crystal Oscillators Market: By Circuit Type (XO, TCXO, VCXO, FCXO, OCXO, Others); By Application (Telecom, Consumer, Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Others); By Geography - (2014-2020) - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)