Healthcare Transportation Services Market to Reach $93.2 Billion by 2021
Browse 10 Market Tables, 46 figures spread through 151 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Healthcare Transportation Services Market”
Healthcare system encompasses different stakeholders contributing to research, testing, diagnosing and disease treating. The transportation system forms an integral part of the entire healthcare industry. According to the guidelines established by healthcare bodies, the transport service provider needs to possess sufficient clinical and field experience to deal with varying levels of patient condition and acuity. Transport team need to work closely with the clinical care members of the hospitals in evaluating the risks and benefits of transfer. Healthcare transportation services provide transport solutions for the logistical needs of patients, hospitals, medical centers, nursing care facilities and airport shuttle.
According to a recent study by IndustryARC the global market for Healthcare Transportation Services Market is estimated to reach $93.2 billion by 2021. The increasing emphasis on improving the value chain and the healthcare system and also the growing need for quick and reliable transportation of samples and specimens for testing is driving the growth of healthcare transportation system market.
Americas region was the market leader in Healthcare Transportation Services market with approximately 59% of the total market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% through 2016 to 2021. The fastest growing market however will be APAC; this market will witness a tremendous growth in the forecast period. The growing government spending on healthcare facilities is driving the demand for advanced healthcare transportation services.
The Major Players in the Non-Emergency Transportation Services Market Include
- American Medical Response
- First Transit
- LogistiCare Solutions LLC
- MTM, Inc.
- ProHealth Care Inc.
The medical transportation services market witnessed several patents between 2013 and 2016; the high number of patents depicts the high rate of technology adoption in this market. However, providing quality emergency services to the booming ageing population in the developed nations is still a challenge for this market. Moreover, the limited out-reach of major players and lack of investments from local players is restricting the growth of the HTS market.
The report on Healthcare Transportation Services Market provides a detailed analysis of different types of services and also their various end users.
The Healthcare Transportation Services Market incorporates the various types of services in the report-
- Medical Transportation
- Medial Products
- OTC Products
- Incubator Transport
- Mobile Treatment Facilities
- Patient Transport
- Mental Health Transport
- Intensive Care Patient Transport
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Courier Services
- Mailroom Services
- Event Covers
- Medical Repatriation Services
The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries for this industry. Competitive landscape for each of the product types is highlighted and market players are profiled.
- Critical and Chronic Care Products Market Analysis: By Treatment (Surgical, Medical, Paediatric, Psychiatric); By Devices (Patient Monitoring, Infusion Systems, Anaesthesia Airways, Ventilators) - Forecast (2015 - 2020) http://industryarc.com/Report/6358/Critical-and-Chronic-Care-Market-Research-Report.html
- Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Analysis: By Type (Wheelchairs, Walking Aids, Mobility Scooters, Stair Lifts); By Age Group (Children, Elderly); By User (Hospital, Clinics, Patients)- Forecast (2016-2021) http://industryarc.com/Report/7378/Mobility-Aids-and-Transportation-Equipment-Market-Research-Report.html