In Vitro Fertilization Market: Snapshots
The global in vitro fertilization market would witness significant progress in the future owing to the growing incidence of infertility cases and the emerging trend of delayed pregnancies among women. The IVF is generally used for gestational surrogacy and infertility treatment which is aiding to the prospects in the IVF market.
According to a recent published report by an IndustryARC titled “
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market: By Method (Natural Ivf, Co Incubation, Egg Retrieval); By Instruments (Incubators, Micro Manipulators); By End Users (Clinics, Research Institutes) & Geography - Forecast (2019 - 2025)
”, the global in vitro fertilizers market size was around $7.1 billion to $8.5 billion in 2018. Furthermore, the demand for the same is projected to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% to 9.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
As per the study by WHO, over 10% of women are inflicted. Furthermore, The National Institutes of Health stated that around 9% of men and 11% of women face the problem of infertility. Also, due to complications around 10% of pairs have not had a live-born baby. One of the reasons behind infertility is the health issues that emerge due to the age factor. Study calculated that couples younger than age 30 and healthy are able to conceive after as much as 3 months of reproductive activities.
The field of endocrinology and reproductive medicine has evolved a lot from simple fertility health awareness to advanced technological innovations. One of the most successful methods is vitro fertilization (IVF). IVF is the assisted reproductive technology for successful pregnancy that allows egg fertilization outside the body followed by zygote implanted inside the woman uterus. The technology has gained prominence which is aiding to the expanding IVF market size.
Browse 89 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 148 slides and an in-depth TOC “
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market (2019 - 2025)”
In Vitro Fertilization Market: Leading Segments
A recent research by an analyst of IndustryARC highlighted that Europe is the key region with share of 38% to 40% in 2018. Moreover, their application is segmented on the basis of type of IVF products that include instruments, consumables, and accessory & disposables. Their key application is in the consumables which will grow with a CAGR of 6.1% to 6.3% through to 2025.
Plastic wares such as test tubes and glass wares such as injection needles and holders should only be disposable and single use only. This is the major reason consumable product demand is gaining traction in IVF market.
In Vitro Fertilization Market: Trends
- IVF is used to conceive pregnancy but biological advancement in the medical study has come up with factual research that IVF can also be used to ameliorate hereditary diseases that jeopardize reproductive potential, cancer therapies, address male infertility, and decrease HIV/STI transmission. The medical improvement is driving the growth prospects in the IVF market.
- Aneuploidy is one cause for patients not being able to conceive or experience a miscarriage. Comprehensive chromosome screening is used to select and transfer embryos after analyzing the abnormalities. Screening embryos help to attain the fewer pregnancy losses and higher implantation rates. This technique is aiding to the demand for IVF from patients with multiple implantation failures. Evaluation of the impact of screening on reproductive potential undergoing fertilization is driving the IVF market.
- Every decade, reproductive technology was developed that revolutionized infertility treatment. The usage of bioinformatics technology to find the accurate and dependable genetic embryo required in the IVF process is driving the market. Moreover, preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) is done using next-generation sequencing (NGS). This technique is highly efficient to develop a healthy on-going pregnancy and a healthy baby. The reduced errors and lower cost is gaining a lot of traction and helping the IVF market demand to grow.
- Healthy pregnancy includes clean eating. As per the study by The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, it is advisable by physicians to adopt mediterranean diet such as plant-based food and no meat consumption before assisted reproductive treatment to accomplish successful treatment and pregnancy. Success of IVF technology in the market is also attributed to the mediterranean diet. This is also passively influencing the meat substitutes market.
- Advancement in the medical equipment with growth of wireless control system in laboratory for monitoring and measuring critical parameters such as incubators and temperature analyzer is making up for the increasing demand for IVF equipment.
- Procedures such as vitrification, percutaneous, sperm aspiration, assisted hatching, testicular sperm extraction (PESA & TESE), and egg sperm freezing are some of the techniques introduced by researchers for higher success rate in the IVF market.
In Vitro Fertilization Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players in global IVF market are OvaScience, EMD Serono Inc., Vitrolife AB, Irvine Scientific, Cook Medical Inc., Cooper Surgical Inc., Genea Biomedx, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Progyny, Inc., and Boston IVF.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Biomedical Sensor Market: By Category (Physical, Chemical, Biological & Others) By Applications (In-Vitro & In-Vivo) By Type/Parameter (Temperature, Pressure, Force & Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and ROW) - Forecast 2018 to 2023
Genomics Market: By Product Types (Microarray chip, Sequencers, Others); By Services (Bioinformatics, Laboratory, Others); By Technique (PCR, Electrophoresis, others); By Application (Genotyping, SNP analysis, others); (By End-User (Anthropology, Diagnostics, Others); By Geography - Forecast(2019-2025)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)