1. Color Masterbatch Market Overview
2. Color Masterbatch Market Executive Summary
3. Color Masterbatch` Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Color Masterbatch Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Color Masterbatch Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Opportunities Analysis
5.3. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.4. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Color Masterbatch Market - By Type
6.1. Standard Color Masterbatches
6.2. White Masterbatches
6.3. Black Masterbatches
6.4. Special Effect Masterbatches
7. Color Masterbatch Market - By Carrier Resin
7.1. Polyethylene (PE)
7.1.1. Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
7.1.2. Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
7.1.3. High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
7.2. Polypropylene (PP)
7.3. Polystyrene (PS)
7.4. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
7.5. Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
7.6. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
7.7. Acrylate Copolymers
7.8. Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
8. Color Masterbatch Market – By Process
8.1. Blow Molding
8.2. Film Extrusion
8.3. Injection Molding
8.4. Rotational Molding
9. Color Masterbatch Market – By End-User
220.127.116.11. Door Linings
18.104.22.168. Air Bags
22.214.171.124. Seats & Seat Belts
9.2. Consumer Goods
9.3.1. Electronic & Electrical Appliances
9.3. Medicine Packaging
9.4. Textiles & Fibers
9.5. Food & Beverage Packaging
9.5.1. Rigid Packaging
9.5.2. Flexible Packaging
9.6. Building & Construction
9.6.1. Pipes & Fittings
9.6.2. Doors & Windows
9.6.3. Fences & Fenestrations
10. Color Masterbatch Market – By Geography
10.1. North America
10.1.4. Rest of North America
10.2. South America
10.2.7. Costa Rica
10.2.8. Rest of South America
10.3.9. Rest of Europe
10.4.3. South Korea
10.4.7. Hong Kong
10.4.8. Rest of APAC
10.5. Middle East& Africa
10.5.2. South Africa
10.5.3. Saudi Arabia
10.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.2. PolyOne Corporation
12.3. Cabot Corporation
12.4. Meilian Chemical Co., Ltd.
12.5. Ampacet Corporation
12.6. A. Schulman, Inc.
12.7. Polyone Corporation
12.8. Cabot Corporation
12.9. Plastika Kritis S.A.
12.10. Plastiblends India Ltd.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
The Global Color Masterbatch Market has recorded $6551.5 m in 2017 and it is estimated to surpass $ 12.35 billion with an estimated rate of 11.8% during 2018 to 2023. Black Color Masterbatches are witnessed as fast growing in the market with $1758.2 million revenue and growing with a CAGR of 9.2%. By Carrier Resin, Polyethylene holds $2.31 m in 2017 with 10.7% growth rate. By End-User, Food & Beverages records the maximum market revenue of $ 2708 million by 2017. Color Masterbatch industry in Europe is growing with an estimated rate of 5.7% by generating a market revenue of $1590.2 million in 2017.
What is Color Masterbatch Market?
Color masterbatches are produced from polymer materials which consists of carriers, plastic additives and pigments, attached to the resin with equal quantity. Color masterbatch is typically used to color plastics. They are used for the coloring of plastic materials with the use of different carriers like poly ethylene, poly propylene, polystyrene, resulting in the production of plastic masterbatches. Color masterbatches like black and standard color are used extensively. They are designed to provide properties like conductivity and light stability. Widely used in packaging industry, where it enhances the performance of plastic products. These are also used in applications like storage containers, pipes, cables, toys, roofing, electronics and seat belts.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Color Masterbatches Market by Type, Carrier Resin, Process, End-User and Geography.
What are the major applications for Color Masterbatch Market?
The various end-users assessed includes Automotive, Medicine Packaging, F&B Packaging, Building & Construction, Consumer Goods, Textiles and Agriculture. Color Masterbatches are extensively used in package industry and for coloring plastics. Black Masterbatches are majorly used in automotive industry in both interior and exterior parts. Even the usage in electric and electrical appliances are rising, so this sector is capitalizing on new generation plastics. Polyester and polyamide color masterbatches are used for apparel and high tenacity fibers. PVC masterbatch is used widely in medical and food grade industries.
Market Research and Market Trends of Color Masterbatch Market
- An innovative development in color masterbatches is anti-fog masterbatch which helps to reduce the harmful effects of water drops on packaging film. These anti-fog additives for plain polyethylene films are well known and largely used. It has developed a number of new products for plastics packaging and so in Packaging Innovation, the business customs and connections in local markets ensure the consistent quality, efficient production and minimal risk for Suppliers, Warehousing, Transportation, Technical Support and Regulatory Requirements.
- The toy market is rising faster on customer’s demand, so it is important to understand the needs of toy designers to help them in turning their ideas into high-end quality products. Masterbatch Color is very important in sales factor with a good toy design and quality. From selecting the polymer precisely and colorant to find the right blends of parts and materials, color plays an important role in all the decisions of masterbatch manufacturing processes. The toy sector gets special challenges by color masterbatch manufacturers. The life cycle of the product is extremely short, so suppliers have to keep on updating the latest color designs as well as the trends of tomorrow.
Who are the Major Players in Color Masterbatch market?
The companies referred to the market research report includes Clariant, PolyOne Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Meilian Chemical Co., Ltd., Ampacet Corporation, A. Schulman, Inc., Polyone Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Plastika Kritis S.A., Plastiblends India Ltd. and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.