The Global Self-Service Kiosk market is valued at $19,130 Million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period 2017 -2023. Government & BFSI segment held over more than 40% of the global market revenue share for self-service kiosk market followed by retail in 2017. Among the various End-Users, government & BFSI generated the highest revenue of $8612.04mn in the year 2017. Owing to intense competition at retail level to acquire more customers, self-service kiosk market is anticipated to experience a high boom over the next decade. Growth in retail industry is anticipated to be a major driving factor for self-service kiosk market. American countries which include the U.S., Canada and Mexico and others are estimated to be leading kiosk providers followed by APAC countries such as India, China and Japan. Hence, Self-service Kiosk market is estimated to have appreciable growth in these regions.
What is Self-Service Kiosk?
Self-service kiosk are I/O devices that is designed to provide informational and interactive support to the people in doing their required task in day-to-day life such as bank transactions, paying bills, buying tickets and so on. These self-service kiosk are used in various sectors such as banking, transportation, retail industry, education, healthcare and others where various software application are used in kiosk to do services and transactions.
What are the major applications of Self-Service Kiosk?
As Self-service kiosks are directly subjective to both customer requirements and technological developments, the global self-service kiosk market has become a vital part of most commercial sites, business and organizations where humans are in need of guidance and information. Retail self-service kiosk are widely used in retail stores, book stores, food courts, entertainments and other places because of self-service technology. These self-service kiosk being the most interactive graphical user interface, provides great customer satisfaction and good profits for the retailers by reducing the operational costs.
Market Research and Market Trends of Self-Service Kiosk
- The usage of Kiosk is expected to grow in the upcoming years. In the year 2017, around 32% of customers reported in using kiosk services in restaurant. Looking forward, it is expected that 54 % of customer intend to order only with self-service kiosk in almost all the restaurant. There is a rise on customer demanding kiosk service’s at restaurant for ordering the food and payment transaction. It is reported that more than 60% of a customer’s in a day, are ready to enter in to restaurant only if self-service kiosk is installed in the restaurant.
- Electronic Vehicles (EV) is going to be the future trend in the automobile industry. But, it is reported that there is a lack of modern infrastructure and commercial establishment for providing the support such as charging for the EV’s. EV’s are becoming economically fair and charger required to travel miles is increasing considerably. The success of electric cars is indirectly depend on availability of EV charging stations. Recently, fuseEv, is an EV charging kiosk with multiple digital features, integrated with self-service software and GUI based touch screen for information sharing has been introduced. It is predicted that this innovation will have great impact in both self-service kiosk and EV industry to meet the customer’s diversified demand.
- Kiosk innova has become the first R & D center for innovating and launching high end solution in the area of self-servicing models and automation solutions. The aim of these R&D center is to gather all its business partners and academicians to innovate self-service technologies and automation projects in turkey as well as in the global market.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the Self-service Kiosk Market are Diebold Nixdorf., SLABB., NCR., Embross., KIOSK Information System., Oleo Kiosk., Toshiba Tec Corporation., and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.