The global Digital Signature market is projected to reach at an estimated CAGR of 34% during the forecast period 2018-2023.This report includes classification of the market based on components or solutions and deployment type provided currently in the market. There is a speedy growth for this market because of the usage of its technologies. Authenticity of user identity for digital transaction is the driving factor for the increasing demand of digital signature solutions.
What is Digital Signature?
Digital Signature is a process which guaranties that the contents of the message is not been altered during the transit. When the document is signed the server encrypts the message and the reader can only decrypt the message using a public key. The sender will be provided with both the private key and the public key and when the sender sends the message he send the public key along with it so that the reader can decrypt the message. It is said to be the most secure and type of electronic signature, but these digital signatures are bit different from those electronic signatures. These signatures are mostly used for the legal and regulatory or financial documents because they require the highest level of assurance about the each signer signing the document and also about the authenticity of the documents signed. These signatures use a certificate based digital ID which is issued by trusted Certificate Authority, and everything is verified using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
What are the uses of Digital Signatures?
A digital signature is an electronic signature that is used to find the authenticity of the sender and also to make sure that the message was not altered during the transit. Digital signatures in many countries are considered as legal binding in many of the countries including members of the European Union (EU), Saudi Arabia and the United States. In most of the cases the digital signature is often accepted as an alternative for hand written signatures and this beneficial for the government agencies and business who sign documents related to e-commerce and regulatory filings. The digital signature can be used as an evidence in case any non- repudiation cases.
Market Research and Market Trends of Digital Signature:
- DocuSign has demonstrated its new technology which renders an agreement responsively, in short it can be easily readable whether we are using it on a laptop or Pc. This technology is capable of converting the agreement which is in PDF format to responsive HTML
- Adobe is shifting its electronic signature services into Microsoft Azure Cloud, the company had been working on Amazon cloud previously.
- Microsoft will be integrating with Adobe Sign e-signature to work on Dynamics 365. This helps customers automate multi-step work flows for automated sales process
Who are the Major Players Digital Signature Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Adobe, Microsoft Corporation, DocuSign GetAccept, IdenTrustIn cand 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2022.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.