The identity and access management (IAM) Industry is growing promptly. IAM is getting big investments as it need less capital in reducing the operative & maintenance expenditure so as results the market is estimated to grow approximately at a CAGR of 35% over the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. The need for security & privacy of a user’s data is one of the concern matter so as result demand for cloud IAM solutions are also increasing. APAC is the most emerging and one of the fastest growing market followed by America, EMEA. The approach of Cloud Identity access management will drive the new merging identity models that use the cloud authentication & mobile devices which has ability to verify the presence at a location, mobile ID & smart cards that authenticate users to organization resources.
What is Cloud Identity Access Management?
Cloud Identity Access Management is a security that enable right individual to access the right resources. It assure the appropriate access to the resources for the right time and for the right reason. Security of data & other applications systems are involved primarily in any organization that it make sure the right entity gets the access to the authorized data in an accredited format. IAM gives the authorization to the administrates who can take decision or action specifying full control & visibility to manage the cloud resources and the users get access only to what they need to get the job done. Cloud Identity Access Management deliberate the services through access management, directory services, compliance support.
What are the major applications for Cloud Identity Access Management?
Cloud Identity Access Management is rising market as IAM gives the cost effective platforms, suite and solutions to the various industry in an effort way to decrease the overall cost data and applications to processes and results with the end users.
Cloud Identity access management helps the organization or a business in providing a centralized management of intellectual property such as user and device identities, provisioning and access management. Cloud IAM also simplify in providing the organization single password to login to enterprise extensive applications and systems on which user or a device is provisioned to log in.
Cloud identity services help to connect the organization or an enterprise to cloud-based applications and services while confining the security expected from applications hosted in the cloud or data center.
Cloud identity services consist of managing the identity services, which is the cloud-based equivalent of the set of services that are provided by an in-house proficiency. For Examples include single sign-on, directory management and user provisioning.
The major end-users for cloud integration market include IT, Research & Analysts, Education, retails & vendors, banking & financial services, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, chemical, life science and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cloud Identity Access Management
- The approach of Federated Identity Management (FIDM) is one of the popular way of tackling the issue of Identity management across multiple independent organization. It is most critical part in enabling the organizations to authenticate company users of cloud services by using the organization’s selected identity provider.
- Cloud IAM are used into automated testing and these systems are necessary to test and validate the use of identities within each application and database. This assist and assure the developers Annalise every aspect of identity use and if there are any problem occurs can be fixed before the application process into production.
- Forty-nine percent of companies use the Open ID connect authentication standard. Open ID meets the challenges of authenticating users in cloud based world. It uses the modern application and create a cohesive framework that secure Application Programming Interface (API).
- Cloud authentication and credential management will be integrating mobile devices, cards, token, machines to machines endpoints and digital certificate to deliver the cloud service and mange it across thousands of devices.
Who are the Major Players in Cloud Integration Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Bitium, Cyber ARK, Centrify Core security, Empowerid, Covisint, Fischer International, Forge Rock, Hitachi ID, IBM, Ilantus, Iwelcome, Microsoft, Sailpoint, Ping Identity, Auth0, Micro Focus, CA technologies, Oracle, SAP SE, Sales Force.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.