1. Latin America Polyolefin Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Latin America Polyolefin Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Latin America Polyolefin Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Latin America Polyolefin Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Latin America Polyolefin Market – By Type
184.108.40.206. Linear Low-Density polyethylene(LLDPE)
220.127.116.11. Low-Density polyethylene (LDPE)
18.104.22.168. High-Density polyethylene(HDPE)
6.2.1. Ethylene Propylene diene monomer(EPDM) rubber
7. Latin America Polyolefin Market – By Process
7.2. Blow Molding
7.3. Film & Sheet
7.4. Injection Molding
7.5. Pipe & Extrusion
7.7. Extrusion Coating
7.8. Wire & Cable
8. Latin America Polyolefin Market – By Application
8.3. Consumer Products
8.3.1. Flexible Packaging
22.214.171.124. lamination film
126.96.36.199. stand-up pouches
188.8.131.52. food packaging
184.108.40.206. shrink and protection film
8.3.2. Rigid packaging
220.127.116.11. caps and closures
18.104.22.168. thin wall and transport packaging
8.3.3. Non-woven and technical fibres
22.214.171.124. filtration systems
126.96.36.199. hygiene products
188.8.131.52. technical textiles
8.4.2. Body panels
8.4.5. Door claddings
8.4.6. Cooling systems
8.6. Wires & cables
8.7. Pipes & fittings
9. Latin America Polyolefin Market - By Country
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Braskem S.A
11.2. Borealis AG
11.3. Petróleos Mexicanos S.A. De C.V
11.4. The Dow Chemical Co
11.5. Company 5
11.6. Company 6
11.7. Company 7
11.8. Company 8
11.9. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
The Latin America Polyolefin Market is estimated to surpass $15.3 billion marks by 2023 growing at an estimated CAGR of more than 3.9% during 2018 to 2023. Packaging industry is having the highest market share in the year 2017 and is followed by Textile & fittings which is valued $4.2 billion and $3.3 billion respectively in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 3.3% and 3.6% from the year 2018 to 2023. Brazil is having the highest market share with $7.3 billion and it is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 4% during 2018 to 2023.
What is Polyolefin?
Polyolefin is a polymer that is created by polymerization of simple olefins. Olefins, also called as alkenes, are hydrocarbons with a carbon-hydrogen double bond. Polyolefin are hard, light in weight, and rigid in nature. They are majorly applied in structural plastics, Pipes & fittings, consumer goods, industrial products, and food packaging. They have waxy character and expand upon heating. They also retain their odorless and nonporous tendency when heated and cooled. This makes them a perfect material for food packaging. Polyolefin are chosen over other metallic and non-metallic substitutes due to less weight, durability, and resistance to physical and chemical attacks.
What are the major applications for Polyolefin?
The various end users assessed include consumer products, automotive, healthcare, pipes & fittings, energy and others. In automotive, polyolefin plastic materials are used in a wide range of exterior, interior, and under-the-bonnet applications. These include body panels, trims, dashboards, bumpers door claddings, climate control and cooling systems, air intake manifolds and battery cases. In healthcare, polyolefin are used for making syringes, inhalers, medical equipment, closures, trays, bags, and blister packs.
Market Research and Market Trends of polyolefin
- LOTTE CHEMICAL CORPORATION received a patent for inventing a new method of purifying polyolefin. According to this purification process, residual alkene monomers with high carbon numbers may be removed in a simpler and more efficient manner. Previously, to remove residual monomers from polyolefin prepared by the gas-phase polymerization process, the polyolefin was purged with nitrogen gas as a purge gas to vaporize residual monomers, which were then separated from the polyolefin.
Who are the Major Players in Latin America Polyolefin Market?
The companies referred in the market research report include the Braskem S.A, Borealis AG, Petróleos Mexicanos S.A. De C.V, The Dow Chemical Co and 10 others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.