Increase in technologies advancement and adoption of IOT are leading the growth of internet threats which are spreading across many sectors and market, sectors such as banking, financial and insurance, IT, transportation, defense and research institutes, telecommunications and others are becoming the major targets of cyber-attacks, which leads to many losses. Internet security solutions protect various operations whether in business or in government sector and also it prevent possible damage and losses. The internet security market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period i.e. 2018 to 2023.
What is Internet Security?
Internet security is a part of computer system security that related to the internet. Basically it encompasses browser security, network security as well as other applications of computer such as operating system as a whole. It just not only focus on hackers, it also focus on malware threats and spam mails that can affect system of our computer through internet.
Market Research and Market Trends of Internet Security Market:
- AI and machine learning can boost internet defense, since AI and machine learning are now starts to impact more and more industries and different sectors. It is sure that these both technologies are going to play a bigger role in internet security because the battle are specially with hackers, and machine learning technology can predict and accurately identify those cyber-attacks by hackers quickly which will be the real benefit for InfoSec professionals.
- IOT platforms is becoming a new way of life, but with this technology devices are coming up with additional risk because they are not secure. Over rest of the year, we have seen an increase in data harvesting attacks against these devices where attackers convince the devices to disclose information they have access to those audio, video and other stored files. Now to secure this technology we use SCADA/ICS system which are more assessable securable for this devices.
- To prevent data breaches, the best way is to stop them at the source only. As the hackers are more revealing in their psychological tactics to fool users. For this, we have not to open such mails and other similar documents which contains some type of attachments, like ransomware was the kind of threat that uses this spam mails with attachments and they send it to users, if users open such attachment then the access of this whole data will be available to the hacker, one of the time It became so scramble that user cannot access its data without any key.
Who are the Major Players in Internet Security Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Ahnlab, inc., ALWIL software, Avast, AVG, AVIRA, Bitdefender, Booz Allen Hamilton, Bullgaurd and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.