As an emerging trend of technology the field of cloud Integration is steadily expanding. The global cloud Integration Market is growing approximately at a CAGR of 8% during 2018-2023 and it is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period. The network of cloud integration market clinch the larger share of integration market due to Gullibility, no investment in hardware, utility style with low costing, location independence & services and solutions. Cloud integrations solutions are extensively being adopted in many organizations to modernize IT infrastructure through cost-effective and flexible solutions. The global healthcare IT integration market is dominated by the North America followed by the EMEA and APAC this is mainly due to the rise in demand for system integration services and solutions.
What is Cloud Integration?
Cloud Integration is an act or instance of integrating a system of tools and technologies that associate the various Systems, Applications, Data process, Repositories, and IT environments. Once the system is integrated the data and integrated cloud services can be access by numerous devices by an internet or via Network. Cloud Integration have exposed a new opportunity for Business and organizations to connect the disparate system and also benefited to combine all of their cloud applications, data process as well as premises system that gives the access and visibility to their data, improve functional connectivity that ultimately optimize business process. The integration in cloud can be done in two different methods by data Integration and by Applications Integration. In Data integration the synchronization is done between the data. The data can be process, transported or transformed during the data integration. This integration is strictly related to the data connection. In Application integration connects and arrange the various application and share data among the cloud based application. This is more than the data sharing.
What are the major applications for Cloud Integration?
Cloud integration is one of the emerging trend which provides the tools and technologies to integrate data and file sources, applications, systems and IT environments which includes the large set of data and applications to processes and results with the end users.
The demand of cloud based integration application system is expanding due to their faster connectivity to run multiple applications. It also enable organizations to exchange data within or outside organization for commercial scope.
Cloud integration technology is used in the core banking service to integrate the various data and applications by using the IT and business model transformation like google wallet, apple wallet, Pay pal & other. By modernizing and transforming the banking system which creates a new way to maximize the profitability and returns.
The major end-users for cloud integration market include IT, Research & Analysts, Education, retails & vendors, banking &financial services, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cloud Integration
- Cloud integration services provide the graphical design context via cloud based or desktop that is helpful in drag and drop interfere which minimize the need for coding and scripting this makes possible for integration workflow without the IT developer.
- Traditionally when the cloud providers integrate the data or premises system they used to open an external communication port through IT administrators that creates a concern for security of data. Now the most cloud integration providers have devised a way to tunnel the corporates firewalls without the provision of IT administrates to open the external port.
- Integrations Platform as a service (IPAAS) is now the emerging trend for integrating the cloud applications with one another and with the premises applications. Cloud Hub is the world’s first global IPASS (Integrations platform as a service) providing fully managed, globally available, secure cloud platform for integration of applications with no hardware to maintain.
- Data has become one of the most valuable commodity in the word, Data sets can be used for market analytics, Utilization or demand planning in any industry or business practice so the use of these data integration in various industries will drive the growth of data integration market.
Who are the Major Players in Cloud Integration Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Mule soft, Dell Boomi, Zapier, Pentao, Information Builders, SanpLogic, Carbonite, Octane, Informatica, Jitterbit, SAP SE, Treasure Co. Ltd, Bedrock Data, Software AG, OneSAAS, Adeptia, IBM, StarfishETL, Xplenty, Piesync.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.