An ambulatory surgical centre (ASC)
is a distinct medical service that primarily provides treatments to patients that does not require admission in hospital for treatment and can be performed outside the hospital premises and can be immediately discharged after performing medical procedure. Ambulatory surgical centre is a cost effective and affordable model for the people who cannot afford huge medical bills and needs to cut down the medical costs. Cost affordability and quick diagnosis and service delivery are the key growth driver for ambulatory surgical centre in the global market place.
This report identifies the global ambulatory surgical centre market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global ambulatory surgical centre market.
The global ambulatory market is in its growth phase in the western countries and is gaining popularity and acceptance amongst countries in North America and Europe. Developing and under developed nations where medical infrastructure is still developing offers huge growth potential for ambulatory market. North America represents the highest market share in the global ambulatory surgery centre and is expected to remain stagnant over the forecast period due to high number of outpatient surgery centre, North America is followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with the second and third highest market share amongst all the major regions. Ambulatory surgery centre market
is expected to witness significant growth in the Asian countries where medical industry is dominated by private sector.In this report global Ambulatory surgery centre market is further segmented based on the basis of location, type, surgery type and service type as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Global Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market, By Location: Urban, and Rural
- Global Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market, By Type: Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgery Centres, and Free-Standing Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Global Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market, By Services: Laceration Treatment, Bone fracture Treatment, Emergency Care Service, and Trauma or Accident Treatment
- Global Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market, By Surgery: Cataract Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Endoscopic Procedure, Gastroenterology, Urological Procedure, Vascular Surgery, Pulmonary Surgery, and Pain Management and Others Services
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- AmSurg Corp
- Tenet Healthcare
- Surgical Care Affiliates
- Surgery Partners
- United Surgical Partners International Inc